forge news!

CUSTOM THUMBNAILS!!
Thats right, its just been confirmed that when the file browser gets updated soon then itll have an option where you can add screenshots for people to look at before they download the map and also you can add a custom thumbnail!

You can download maps made on PC and Xbox!

Object group download!

This was confirmed at the RTX panel. watching it live so i cant link yet im afraid…

Forge picture

Great feature, should’ve been added a while ago though.

> 2533274968707582;2:
> Great feature, should’ve been added a while ago though.

Very true! But im glad they are coming, nice to see there implementing thumbnails, something i didnt think theyd do!

Hype!

UI looks nice and clean

> 2533274812624078;1:
> CUSTOM THUMBNAILS!!
> Thats right, its just been confirmed that when the file browser gets updated soon then itll have an option where you can add screenshots for people to look at before they download the map and also you can add a custom thumbnail!
>
> You can download maps made on PC and Xbox!
>
> Object group download!
>
> This was confirmed at the RTX panel. watching it live so i cant link yet im afraid…
>
> Forge picture

Wait are you saying we are getting a Ingame File browser!

> 2533274942042829;5:
> UI looks nice and clean

Indeed! I love this Forge team! I can’t wait to see what else they do in the future.

Awesome with this and the note from Tom French saying that the glitch is going to remain forge is going to be great when that update drops

The forge team is great.

In game file browser, thumbnails, keyboard and mouse support, Forge under its own category on the main menu…things are looking sweet!

Have to say… i dont think ive liked a game team more then the forge team for halo 5… they have done everything 100% right from the start! Theyve actually listened to the community and i think i even remember them saying thumbnails wouldnt be possible in this halo because its an extremely complicated thing to do and yet theyve gone ahead, found a way to do it and successfully achieved it!
Theyve absolutely nailed forge this time! Definitely makes up for H4’s forge being so bad!

Here’s the video. Start at 25:30, then it goes for a few minutes.

> 2533274794242693;12:
> Here’s the video. Start at 25:30, then it goes for a few minutes.

I didnt actually watch the rest of the video, so it seems there going to carry on doing Forge updates and adding new items! :smiley: