Forge monitor booting Idea

So I got bored with the front page and then thought of something.

Hands out What if Halo 4 gave the party leader in forge the ability to blast a laser at your guests with the monitor.

What does this laser do. Hahah: It boots people once landed on and incinerates them after they’ve been booted xD. People who like to fool around sometimes and destroy you artwork can be booted in a stylish fashion. I’m not a forger, but just an idea

This would be exclusive to party leader. Another question, why can’t monitors be playable in customs? They can just be laser monitors. Idk…

That’s completely irrelevant. The more customisation and features, the better, yes. But, we can’t have every suggestion ever known to man in one game.

> That’s completely irrelevant. The more customisation and features, the better, yes. But, we can’t have every suggestion ever known to man in one game.

What’s irrelevant? Your last sentence is irrelevant imo, because I’m not asking for every single thing. This could even be for Halo 5.

Instead of this, why not do what halo 3 did and allow only host to edit in forge? They could still turn to monitors but they would not be able to mess things up. It should be an option though.

It would be funny XD

> Instead of this, why not do what halo 3 did and allow only host to edit in forge? They could still turn to monitors but they would not be able to mess things up. It should be an option though.

I don’t think people would like having the host being allowed to edit. Some prefer group forging and working together… It can be an option though. For people who allow free editing, the host laser would still be useful and satisfying. Just for laughs as well.

> > Instead of this, why not do what halo 3 did and allow only host to edit in forge? They could still turn to monitors but they would not be able to mess things up. It should be an option though.
>
> I don’t think people would like having the host being allowed to edit. Some prefer group forging and working together… It can be an option though. For people who allow free editing, the host laser would still be useful and satisfying. Just for laughs as well.

… I don’t agree with the laser boot… It might lead to bad stuff and could take away from better stuff they could do with the laser.

And you know that in halo 3, it was an option right? But it was broken. It would be good to restrict which players could edit I guess, like you can make it only certain people can edit.

> > That’s completely irrelevant. The more customisation and features, the better, yes. But, we can’t have every suggestion ever known to man in one game.
>
> What’s irrelevant? Your last sentence is irrelevant imo, because I’m not asking for every single thing. This could even be for Halo 5.

Why implement such a feature that would be rarely used, rather than spending more time on the important things first?

> > > That’s completely irrelevant. The more customisation and features, the better, yes. But, we can’t have every suggestion ever known to man in one game.
> >
> > What’s irrelevant? Your last sentence is irrelevant imo, because I’m not asking for every single thing. This could even be for Halo 5.
>
> Why implement such a feature that would be rarely used, rather than spending more time on the important things first?

I didn’t think it would be that difficult to do something like this. I never dismissed important things either. It was just for giggles and -Yoink- for the most. I wasn’t serious with my idea.

> > > > That’s completely irrelevant. The more customisation and features, the better, yes. But, we can’t have every suggestion ever known to man in one game.
> > >
> > > What’s irrelevant? Your last sentence is irrelevant imo, because I’m not asking for every single thing. This could even be for Halo 5.
> >
> > Why implement such a feature that would be rarely used, rather than spending more time on the important things first?
>
> I didn’t think it would be that difficult to do something like this. I never dismissed important things either. It was just for giggles and Yoink! for the most. <mark>I wasn’t serious with my idea.</mark>

Then why create a thread about it?

Or you could just make the session private and invite your friends. Pretty simple.

> > > > > That’s completely irrelevant. The more customisation and features, the better, yes. But, we can’t have every suggestion ever known to man in one game.
> > > >
> > > > What’s irrelevant? Your last sentence is irrelevant imo, because I’m not asking for every single thing. This could even be for Halo 5.
> > >
> > > Why implement such a feature that would be rarely used, rather than spending more time on the important things first?
> >
> > I didn’t think it would be that difficult to do something like this. I never dismissed important things either. It was just for giggles and Yoink! for the most. <mark>I wasn’t serious with my idea.</mark>
>
> Then why create a thread about it?

Am I wrong for try to lighten up. The cupholders thread was an idea, but a joke all in the sense. Yet it got praise, wasn’t locked or serious. That’s where I stand.I mixture of jokes and seriousness. If this is not your type of thread, and take things pretty seriously, then you will not understand my actions.

Also because it was something I tossed out there and was interesting to me.

I agree that a Monitor beam would be pretty cool. I would rather it didn’t boot people, as that can be done pretty easily otherwise. But, it would be nice if it we set by default so people that join can’t edit things unless you give them permission. Once I forgot to set my game to private, one of my friends joined with two of their friends, one of which promptly deleted what I had been working on for the past hour before i was able to boot him.

Guys, leave him be, it was just an idea.

Besides, I agree with it. I literally just got back from a Forge session with some friends where I was the host and one person kept messing with things, I wish I could have lasered him lol.

> I agree that a Monitor beam would be pretty cool. I would rather it didn’t boot people, as that can be done pretty easily otherwise. But, <mark>it would be nice if it we set by default so people that join can’t edit things unless you give them permission</mark>. Once I forgot to set my game to private, one of my friends joined with two of their friends, one of which promptly deleted what I had been working on for the past hour before i was able to boot him.

Ya, they already have a start on this with the lock system, why not just make it lock specifically so only you can unlock it?