Forge mode dead bodies

Hello, so I know I’m posting on a forum so there’s no need to act professional. But if anyone from 343 is reading this, PLEASE add marine corpses into forge mode that AREN’T ROTTED. The corpses in the game are rotted and I don’t really like them. I making a map and some non rotted corpses would be nice.i don’t want civilian corpses, just dead spartans and/or UNSC. If this is possible than that would be amazing. If someone at 343 does this than thank you in advance!

> 2533274820033345;1:
> Hello, so I know I’m posting on a forum so there’s no need to act professional. But if anyone from 343 is reading this, PLEASE add marine corpses into forge mode that AREN’T ROTTED. The corpses in the game are rotted and I don’t really like them. I making a map and some non rotted corpses would be nice.i don’t want civilian corpses, just dead spartans and/or UNSC. If this is possible than that would be amazing. If someone at 343 does this than thank you in advance!

I’m not sure if it’s possible, but 343 could re-skin the current corpses with the marine design.

Just that would make me happy.

> 2533274820033345;3:
> Just that would make me happy.

Have you tried tweeting or PMing ske7ch?

> 2533274870717152;4:
> > 2533274820033345;3:
> > Just that would make me happy.
>
> Have you tried tweeting or PMing ske7ch?

Tag Tom French as well, he may have some commentary on things like that. Usually good at responding too

EditL @pardontomfrench

Nope, I’ll try that though