Forge Maps should be in Matchmaking ?

Just like the title says.
There are 3 forge maps with builded maps of 343i.
And they are better then REACH forge maps.
should they add it to matchmaking yes or no simple as that.

There aren’t many threads about this issue and 343i hasn’t really addressed it. :frowning: People think it’s about the whole “Reach forge map fuss” but I really don’t think that’s at all relevant to this problem.

The 3 maps are mostly built around the pre-made buildings and areas anyways. There really isn’t a good reason for them to not be put into rotation unless they still plan on touching them up.

No thanks. I don’t want this to be like Reach and have to play a different map structure with the same boring environment.

This same question has been eating at me. There is no reason why those maps aren’t in MM. Including them in MM would add more variety and would put and end to some of this repetitiveness… Smh 343.

> No thanks. I don’t want this to be like Reach and have to play a different map structure with the same boring environment.

There are 3 different environments, each 1 of the 3 maps having their own…

Maybe when the file search system is up and running we’ll see this happening. No incentive to create maps when there’s not really a way to distribute them (although I played a kick -Yoink- custom grifball map).

They don’t even have a file browser up yet, how are they going to add custom forge maps to matchmaking?

If there will be community maps in multiplayer, they should only be in a community playlist or two (one for 4v4, one for big team).

Next reply

> > No thanks. I don’t want this to be like Reach and have to play a different map structure with the same boring environment.
>
> There are 3 different environments, each 1 of the 3 maps having their own…

But just like it said above me it are 3 maps with 3 different enviromments.
Its not like 4 maps on the same forge world like Reach had.
Paradiso/Hemmorage/Ascension variant forgot the reach name and that 1 other one hahaha i already forgot the names.

in halo 4 its actualy 3 new maps.
Cus none of them are the same.

i don’t mean custom created forge maps that the community made.
But the forge maps made by 343i on the forge worlds…

> No thanks. I don’t want this to be like Reach and have to play a different map structure with the same boring environment.

We have three different maps to forge on with VERY different aesthetics (green hill, metal box, spaaaaaaaaace). We have variety now. All that I think is lacking is content. My feeling (which is just a guess) is that 343 is probably holding onto any forge map (default or otherwise) until they have some internal or community variants to fill out the rotation just to make that release of forge back into matchmaking as special as possible. “Hey, you’ve been playing on these regular ol’ maps for a little bit now. Here’s three new environments and nine new maps. Enjoy.”

I agree, I’m so puzzled why these maps aren’t included. they’re good maps too. Adding them would make a lot more variety. Not just haven and ragnarok over and over again…

> I agree, I’m so puzzled why these maps aren’t included. they’re good maps too. Adding them would make a lot more variety. Not just haven and ragnarok over and over again…

indeed haven and ragnarok gets picked alot.
NOT that i dislike those maps but still…

bump

no one ? oke thread is dead xD but i hope they will add it soon.

Yes
I’d actually prefer 2 maps (standard and big team) from each environment (3 new maps to every playlist). Plus community playlists with Forge maps only.

> Yes
> I’d actually prefer 2 maps (standard and big team) from each environment (3 new maps to every playlist). Plus community playlists with Forge maps only.

Vote mayb they will add them…

> They don’t even have a file browser up yet, how are they going to add custom forge maps to matchmaking?

They still have the in game file browser.