Forge maps & Objective BTB in Matchmaking-H4

343i, please take the time to check this thread out, and please respond to it. It would mean the world to many of us!

-Are there going to be forge created maps placed into BTB Matchmaking? There are some nice maps, but a lot of people vote for ragnorak and exile. These maps are alright, but sometimes it can get stale very fast when these same maps are chosen over, and over again.

-Are you’s going to add BTB objective gametypes like CTF and Territories in the BTB playlist anytime soon? Statisically at most times on Halo 4, most people play the BTB playlist. It’s awesome, and most people like it. But it would really spice up the playlist if there were some nice BTB CTF games on ragnorak or vortex! Oh man… It justs get me excited thinking about the idea.

These two things were what made BTB so fun in other Halo games. It was nice to get just a little tiny break from slayer once in a while.
If you guys have any suggestions for BTB, I’ll be sure to add them to the main post.
Thanks for reading, support this thread, comment, vote, and keep it clean and positive!

I was never a huge fan of most forged maps on 3 or Reach but they at least added variety.

Flag would be awesome! If assault was left out I wouldn’t mind. Also Heavies variants would be alot of fun in my book!!!

But one step at a time. I’m sure these things will eventually be added.

> I was never a huge fan of most forged maps on 3 or Reach but they at least added variety.
>
> Flag would be awesome! If assault was left out I wouldn’t mind. Also Heavies variants would be alot of fun in my book!!!
>
> But one step at a time. I’m sure these things will eventually be added.

God i hated heavies in halo reach with a passion. The heavy maps sucked, it was just SUPER imbalanaced. I think heavies in halo 4 would be fun, and different with our new friend the mantis. I loved the forge maps in halo reach though, it added so much variety, we were never stuck with the same maps over and over again.

I would like both

> I would like both

Please vote for both then please!

Community maps and objectives Big Team sorely needs.

Settler and Ascent, the on-disk forge maps aren’t even in Big Team. What’s the deal?

I would love to see Both added to BTB

CTF

And new maps are never a bad thing…

I voted for both.

> I would love to see Both added to BTB
>
> CTF
>
> And new maps are never a bad thing…
>
>
> I voted for both.

Thanks! Your votes could make differences!