Forge Lighting Glitches

So I am making a pretty large indoor map in forge currently. My light map budget is around 127%, and the lighting on some blocks is off as they appear black compared to the other blocks nearby that are light grey. I added some of my own lights into the map and there is also a glitch where the lighting just cuts off sharply without fading out (Can’t seem to find the source of this light either). Any way of fixing both of these glitches?

probably too much information for the baked lightmap

> 2533274803562826;2:
> probably too much information for the baked lightmap

That’s what I am thinking, but I can’t really cut down on the parts at this point. I just wish they gave a higher lighmap budget since it still runs smoothly.

> 2533274866723773;1:
> So I am making a pretty large indoor map in forge currently. My light map budget is around 127%, and the lighting on some blocks is off as they appear black compared to the other blocks nearby that are light grey. I added some of my own lights into the map and there is also a glitch where the lighting just cuts off sharply without fading out (Can’t seem to find the source of this light either). Any way of fixing both of these glitches?

I’ve noticed this too, and I can’t think of an immediate fix. Also, that outer space forge map is extremely dark when building indoors and I realized that using the “nova” filter brightens everything up pretty good without affecting the skybox. I don’t no if nova fixes the glitch or not, but it’s worth a try.

> 2533274795204542;4:
> > 2533274866723773;1:
> > So I am making a pretty large indoor map in forge currently. My light map budget is around 127%, and the lighting on some blocks is off as they appear black compared to the other blocks nearby that are light grey. I added some of my own lights into the map and there is also a glitch where the lighting just cuts off sharply without fading out (Can’t seem to find the source of this light either). Any way of fixing both of these glitches?
>
>
> I’ve noticed this too, and I can’t think of an immediate fix. Also, that outer space forge map is extremely dark when building indoors and I realized that using the “nova” filter brightens everything up pretty good without affecting the skybox. I don’t no if nova fixes the glitch or not, but it’s worth a try.

This is so true! The space map makes -Yoink- so damn dark. Ill try the nova idea, because currently my map is useless with how dark it is.

Honestly I doubt they can improve it… Lighting in games is expensive when it comes to system resources and there is only so much you can do.