Forge lighting glitch

I was making a forge map and then after the lighting meter went over 100% every new thing I start spawning is black and you can’t see any lighting on it, why is this happening ? I’ve only used a few hundred objects and The other forge maps that were in btb last month use 5 times as much as my map and yet there are no lighting glitch like this :frowning:

the game cant handle any more objects with dynamic lighting. Like it ccant handle more objects after budget is complete

> 2535466171875810;2:
> the game cant handle any more objects with dynamic lighting. Like it ccant handle more objects after budget is complete

Is there a way to turn off dynamic lighting ? And also how did the other forge maps not have this glitch when they had 5 times as much objects ?

Damn, I must have Star Wars on the brain because I read the thread title as “Force Lightning” on accident…

As for the glitch, you went over the budget. You can’t be shocked when things start to break at that point.

In each objects settings there is an option for “light bake”.

Disabling this on objects you dont want or need to be affected by the dynamic lighting should have this turned off (like the terrain pieces).

> 2728966917079826;4:
> Damn, I must have Star Wars on the brain because I read the thread title as “Force Lightning” on accident…
>
> As for the glitch, you went over the budget. You can’t be shocked when things start to break at that point.

Haha I did too

> 2533274911198538;5:
> In each objects settings there is an option for “light bake”.
>
> Disabling this on objects you dont want or need to be affected by the dynamic lighting should have this turned off (like the terrain pieces).

So if I use the light brake on everything will the lighting meter go back down ?

> 2533274896935348;7:
> > 2533274911198538;5:
> > In each objects settings there is an option for “light bake”.
> >
> > Disabling this on objects you dont want or need to be affected by the dynamic lighting should have this turned off (like the terrain pieces).
>
>
> So if I use the light brake on everything will the lighting meter go back down ?

Setting all the objects to “Light bake: off” should do the trick

> 2533274911198538;5:
> In each objects settings there is an option for “light bake”.
>
> Disabling this on objects you dont want or need to be affected by the dynamic lighting should have this turned off (like the terrain pieces).

i did this and it did not work