Forge L3 Speed Boost Doesn't work for me

Anyone have a clue as to why? My controller works and L3 functions correctly outside of forge mode.

bumps

Post bumping is against forum rules, and you may be in precision mode.

Maybe this is obvious to others and maybe i know what it actually means (just dont realise it), but what is L3?

> 2533275026260256;3:
> Post bumping is against forum rules, and you may be in precision mode.

Well I’m looking for an answer on the quicks. But, no, while in normal mode, clicking in L3 does nothing. The fastest I can go is normal speed =[

You have to hold LS for the boost. But you can toggle normal/precision. IMO, LS should toggle all 3.

> 2805367267898298;6:
> You have to hold LS for the boost. But you can toggle normal/precision. IMO, LS should toggle all 3.

Sorry, right, clicking it in and holding does nothing. It’s like this feature isn’t there for me. L3 works fine outside of forge mode.

You have to turn off clench protection. I had same problem until I realized that it was probably the cause, and now it works fine for me.

> 2535471993041006;8:
> You have to turn off clench protection. I had same problem until I realized that it was probably the cause, and now it works fine for me.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks, especially ones that are nearly 3 years old