Forge Items I want to have

Since there were introductions to new designed covenant vehicles I would like to see a Phantom with the same features as the pelican and the covenant Spirit. I love the new designs for them and I want to use them in custom games and forge. The forge is so close to being the greatest forge in halo I just want more props that are iconic vehicles, better yet throw in a Longsword also add in the covenant covers and crates and all this could be added in the April update if you want to. I just want Halo 5: Guardians to be the best Halo with forge.
Sincerely Tom

They said they were adding phantoms, or at least, one of the Forge people tweeted it.
I think they’re adding more Covenant stuff soon too.

> 2533274907200114;2:
> They said they were adding phantoms, or at least, one of the Forge people tweeted it.
> I think they’re adding more Covenant stuff soon too.

I’ll be -Yoink!-

falcons

> 2533274923675030;4:
> falcons

hopefully they appear in the reach update

> 2533274977273430;3:
> > 2533274907200114;2:
> > They said they were adding phantoms, or at least, one of the Forge people tweeted it.
> > I think they’re adding more Covenant stuff soon too.
>
>
> I’ll be -Yoink!-

hopefully that would be awesome

“The forge is so close to being the greatest forge in halo”

Haha its already there. Ive seen so many great maps and mini games come from this forge already.

> 2533274813392339;7:
> “The forge is so close to being the greatest forge in halo”
>
> Haha its already there. Ive seen so many great maps and mini games come from this forge already.

Halo Custom was the best way to create maps with game assets