Forge Island: Underwater possibilities?

I hope we will finally be able to build things underwater and play there too. I know there was a small patch of water on the Reach Forge World with no kill boundaries, but I think it would be awesome to be able to play on the whole seabed of this map. Who’s with me?

That would be very cool and it would take some time to forge it. But i’d go days with out eating making it lol.

That would be amazing. However, let’s not make it too much like an aquarium.

The Halo 5 Water Temple will pad a few extra hours to the total playthrough time.

I guess that could be cool. But I don’t think that will be on the new Forge World. Still very exited for it.

We can forge in the water to a certain extent.

one thing people don’t realize that even if they let us forge underwater we couldn’t make a airtight complex no matter what everything forged underwater would be filled with water unless they gave us “water overwrite zones” that we could change the size of like a kill zone to remove the water opacity from certain areas

I wouldn’t mind forging in a giant underwater bubble made out of Transparent Aluminum. Maybe in the next game.

I think one of the guys said you could almost reach the water, so I doubt that you will be able to forge in the water.

Never mind Forging in the water, with 343i’s and CA’s track record, I doubt we’ll even be able to go near the water without dying. Here’s to hoping, though.

They give us this giant playspace, but one again prevent us from actually forging on or near the water?

I’m just baffled.

I like what they’re trying to do, but a completely flat playspace just nullifies the whole point of it. We can MAKE flat playspaces out of forge objects, what we can’t make is terrain. What we needed was a semi-flat circular environment like Sandtrap that had a kind of “bowl” shape.

But whatever, free map is a free map.

> Never mind Forging in the water, with 343i’s and CA’s track record, I doubt we’ll even be able to go near the water without dying. Here’s to hoping, though.

You can, it was confirmed during PAX.

I would love the chance to forge stuff under water. If they added submarines aswell it would be the cherry on the cake for me… I like submarines… I really like submarines… I want submarines…