Forge Island Gameplay

If you haven’t seen the gameplay for Forge Island yet, here it is : Linky

Forge Island comes out April 11th and it’s free!

Looks incredibly bland, you would of thought they would of changed the forge pallet just a little as well as a new vehicle just for the amount of space it has (UNSC aircraft or boat would have been nice)

Like it, like it, like it

Now, what did they say about that water.

Are we allowed to get close to it now? (let alone in it)

Very good and that it’s free makes it even better and more useful :smiley:

Thank you 343i.

Edit: I don’t think we should get our hopes up on the water yet though.

> Like it, like it, like it
>
> Now, what did they say about that water.
>
> Are we allowed to get close to it now? (let alone in it)

I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully we can forge near it now.

> Looks incredibly bland, you would of thought they would of changed the forge pallet just a little as well as a new vehicle just for the amount of space it has (UNSC aircraft or boat would have been nice)

UNSC boat? When did we ever have a boat?

According to Bs Angel we can get to the water without dying. However, she is not sure if that will be in the final product.

> > Looks incredibly bland, you would of thought they would of changed the forge pallet just a little as well as a new vehicle just for the amount of space it has (UNSC aircraft or boat would have been nice)
>
> UNSC boat? When did we ever have a boat?

It was a beta project in Halo reach that never actually got put into the game.

link to design=

I heard that they r going to update gametypes and maybe add gametypes!!! Even some people say they r going to add new vehicles with the DLC.

I hope that was their “rough draft” it looked pretty bad.

> Looks incredibly bland, you would of thought they would of changed the forge pallet just a little as well as a new vehicle just for the amount of space it has (UNSC aircraft or boat would have been nice)

You’re commpaining about a free huge map? WOW you guys do not give 343 a break. So what if it’s bland. We have a new map and it is similar to Ravine becuase the terrian is similar to Forge World. Which had one of the nicest map terrians in Halo history. Also a new vechile can’t be added to Halo. This isn’t Battlefield, the coding is harder to add new stuff. The pelican and broadsword can be added to War Games, but the falcon and hornet will not return.