Forge....is uggggggghhhhh

<mark>Do not flame/attack others or post violent/threatening comments.</mark>

So excuse me for breaking some ice here, but after spending a couple hours in forge my friends and I (who have all been using forge since Halo 3 and Reach) have decided that the new Forge system is just uggggghhhhhhhhhh I cant even describe it. I thought I would have a hayday with the new forge, but instead its turned into a giant frustration. In the streams and news they are like this will make Forge seem smoother and faster. Really? My clan and I always build our clan ship in forge for every Halo and we can hardly complete it now because of such a long process of searching through hard to access menus and items. There are far more controls than I need, and grouping good god. Grouping just is so awful, I just want to freaking click on one item and move it, but instead I highlight multiple items or the item I’m not even trying to grab. It also takes like 50 different controls just to move one item or rotate it, what the Heck 343. Why cant I just press A to grab it then rotate it with the left and right thumbsticks normally. AGGGGGHHHHHHH and the maps are so tiny for building a large ship, and now the ship is too large and restrained to such a small map like a box in space near a blue sun, My friends and I use to complain about Halo 4’s forge world being too small, but compared to Halo 5s space map, it was a great map. Also do you know how hard it is too light a ship with no coliseum windows in the dark with walls with huge open spaces? Not enough lighting in the world can do it. Have I mentioned how there are far too many controls, SERIOUSLY TOO MANY. I would like to know who the cartographers were that gave advice to the 343 developers cause they are idiots who have over complicated the game, I don’t think they’ve ever played Forge before in their life and should be shot. This new forge has to be the worst forge in the history of forge.
P.S. This post is more of a rant if you want to scream at me and disagree, fine go ahead. If you agree with me feel free to let go of your anger and hate and come over to the dark side of the Halo community. Now unless there is a way to go back to default Forge, don’t bother trying to argue your point.

> 2533274883651681;1:
> So excuse me for breaking some ice here, but after spending a couple hours in forge my friends and I (who have all been using forge since Halo 3 and Reach) have decided that the new Forge system is just uggggghhhhhhhhhh I cant even describe it. I thought I would have a hayday with the new forge, but instead its turned into a giant frustration. In the streams and news they are like this will make Forge seem smoother and faster. Really? My clan and I always build our clan ship in forge for every Halo and we can hardly complete it now because of such a long process of searching through hard to access menus and items. There are far more controls than I need, and grouping good god. Grouping just is so awful, I just want to freaking click on one item and move it, but instead I highlight multiple items or the item I’m not even trying to grab. It also takes like 50 different controls just to move one item or rotate it, what the Heck 343. Why cant I just press A to grab it then rotate it with the left and right thumbsticks normally. AGGGGGHHHHHHH and the maps are so tiny for building a large ship, and now the ship is too large and restrained to such a small map like a box in space near a blue sun, My friends and I use to complain about Halo 4’s forge world being too small, but compared to Halo 5s space map, it was a great map. Also do you know how hard it is too light a ship with no coliseum windows in the dark with walls with huge open spaces? Not enough lighting in the world can do it. Have I mentioned how there are far too many controls, SERIOUSLY TOO MANY. I would like to know who the cartographers were that gave advice to the 343 developers cause they are idiots who have over complicated the game, I don’t think they’ve ever played Forge before in their life and should be shot. This new forge has to be the worst forge in the history of forge.
> P.S. This post is more of a rant if you want to scream at me and call me an idiot and tell me the new forge is great and I should go die, fine go ahead. If you agree with me feel free to let go of your anger and hate and come over to the dark side of the Halo community. Now unless there is a way to go back to default Forge, don’t bother trying to argue your point.

Your an idiot forge is great, go die in a fire, just doing like I was asked.

You thought forge world was small?

> 2533274883651681;1:
> I would like to know who the cartographers were that gave advice to the 343 developers cause they are idiots who have over complicated the game, I don’t think they’ve ever played Forge before in their life and should be shot.

> 2533274811805718;4:
> > 2533274883651681;1:
> > I would like to know who the cartographers were that gave advice to the 343 developers cause they are idiots who have over complicated the game, I don’t think they’ve ever played Forge before in their life and should be shot.

This, my friend, is the perfect example of irony.

> 2533274816628272;3:
> You thought forge world was small?

I said Halo 5 forge world is small, we thought 4s was small compared to Reaches

> 2533274811805718;5:
> > 2533274811805718;4:
> > > 2533274883651681;1:
> > > I would like to know who the cartographers were that gave advice to the 343 developers cause they are idiots who have over complicated the game, I don’t think they’ve ever played Forge before in their life and should be shot.
>
>
> This, my friend, is the perfect example of irony.

Funny