Forge is empty?

Hey, I might be doing something wrong when setting up forge, but I’ve played on both Ragnarok and Exile so far, and neither of these maps provide very many objects to place and play with. Not to mention the item limit on crates and pallets is pretty tight with the budget.

Just wondering why they omitted putting in fancy structures like the ones that were in Reach.

Of course, I could be just not setting up the game right. I did notice it said “Basic forge” in the game mode.

There are 3 certain maps that allow for more customization, such as ravine. i can’t remember the other two, but those 3 maps definitely allow for lots of building and a variety of landscapes.

How do I just start making a map from scratch? I thought Forge would work like this: Go in. Pick basic terrain to start with, and then start creating.

I have no idea what is happening when I go into Forge.

A big problem with the maps I’m having i “Ravine” will not load! And it’s suppose to be the largest map for forge. Hope it’s patched soon!!!

> How do I just start making a map from scratch? I thought Forge would work like this: Go in. Pick basic terrain to start with, and then start creating.
>
> I have no idea what is happening when I go into Forge.

select one of the 3 forge maps from the menu and start building.

the 3 maps are errosion, impact and raviene.