Forge is coming out when?

so ive been hearing that halo 5 forge is coming out the second week of december is this true or just rumors?

Nobody but the fine folks of 343 know. They wouldn’t give a firm date on the BTB stuff so I’d imagine that one day you’ll sign into here and see that it’s available. And 15 minutes later the complaints will start flying.

> 2556731038472681;2:
> Nobody but the fine folks of 343 know. They wouldn’t give a firm date on the BTB stuff so I’d imagine that one day you’ll sign into here and see that it’s available. And 15 minutes later the complaints will start flying.

They probably don’t even know. They’re probably going through a list right now deciding what to cut from this months update in order to make the strict deadline of “Sometime in December”

I hope during the second week of decemeber, but honestly with what they been promising with forge (hoping that actually keep there damn promises) that it will be the best forge we’ve ever seen.

> 2535444968054556;4:
> I hope during the second week of decemeber, but honestly with what they been promising with forge (hoping that actually keep there damn promises) that it will be the best forge we’ve ever seen.

If I had to guess, I’d say the week before Xmas or pretty close to the holidays when a lot of people have some time off.

that would be good for them to do make it there Christmas present to the fans. make up for some the mistakes they made with 5

> 2535444968054556;6:
> that would be good for them to do make it there Christmas present to the fans. make up for some the mistakes they made with 5

Make up mistakes from 5? You do know ALL dlc is free, right?

really all future dlc? I thought they would have pulled off a

5.99 armor set or weapon skin.

and by mistakes i mean the dissapointment of halo 5’s campaign. they kind of lied of what it was going to be about.

December 28th

I’m kidding but i’m expecting that, a later date when everyones busy playing other games they got for christmas

Honestly i would say 16th ish… wild guess but i get that feeling to be honest!

> 2556731038472681;7:
> > 2535444968054556;6:
> > that would be good for them to do make it there Christmas present to the fans. make up for some the mistakes they made with 5
>
>
> Make up mistakes from 5? You do know ALL dlc is free, right?

Free =/= Good

Yea everyone is like yaaaaay free dlc… Unless the dlc is so garbage its not worth it so far the only dlc we got was armor, weapons, weapon skins, and variants of vehicles. BTB and forge are part of the base game they aren’t dlc won’t even consider forge maps as dlc because those are easier to make. The actual dlc maps was said to be released around June 2016 and on ward.

> 2556731038472681;7:
> > 2535444968054556;6:
> > that would be good for them to do make it there Christmas present to the fans. make up for some the mistakes they made with 5
>
>
> Make up mistakes from 5? You do know ALL dlc is free, right?

Ya the multiple mistakes they’ve acknowledged and tried to continually fix like… aiming, lack of playlists, BTB, social slayer. All of these have been or are being updated and or supplied with fixes.

And the DLC isn’t free “just because.” It was a direct apology from 343 for the tragedy of a game MCC was. So it’s really not free at all. It’s more of a repayment for our time being wasted by a broken faulty game. People who think it’s just simply free for no reason obviously didn’t play MCC. There is a reason…

I heard that it would be early-mid December but that’s just about it…

> 2533274866989456;3:
> > 2556731038472681;2:
> > Nobody but the fine folks of 343 know. They wouldn’t give a firm date on the BTB stuff so I’d imagine that one day you’ll sign into here and see that it’s available. And 15 minutes later the complaints will start flying.
>
>
> They probably don’t even know. They’re probably going through a list right now deciding what to cut from this months update in order to make the strict deadline of “Sometime in December”

Haha I could believe this. Considering the fact that it was already cut from launch which was the first mistake, even from a business standpoint. I just hope they’re not cutting even more like you say, just to get it to us in December. I would rather get it in January in February with everything that it should be, rather than getting part of it in December and listen to 343 make excuses as to why it’s better this way and the community defending them saying “but they are adding it later!”

I would hope that it comes out later, so it has more content, that is expecting them to add some content which I doubt.

During the halo live stream that was on recently, the main forge guy with the beard said it would be very early December. 343 had said previously it would be just in time for the holidays. Bit of a gap inbetween but I’m saying around the 12th as a guess.