Forge is awesome, and it could still improve! :D

Hi everyone, I’m starting this thread because I noticed that there aren’t REQ Weapons in Forge, it would be awesome to place them for customs! What if I want to play with a Classic Br outside Warzone? :smiley:

Machinima’s would greatly improve if the different versions of weapons could be used. Plus I’d like to make some maps a little more classical by using the projection SMG and the classic BR.

Also it work be cool if you could create a grouped object and save what you’ve created and load it on different maps. So say you make a phantom for one map, group it and save object, then load up a different or a new map and spawn the entire grouped object, saving time of having to make it again

> 2533274857165616;2:
> Machinima’s would greatly improve if the different versions of weapons could be used. Plus I’d like to make some maps a little more classical by using the projection SMG and the classic BR.
>
> Also it work be cool if you could create a grouped object and save what you’ve created and load it on different maps. So say you make a phantom for one map, group it and save object, then load up a different or a new map and spawn the entire grouped object, saving time of having to make it again

this is my most requested feature, would be amazing if we could file share objects as well

This would be cool but I think it’s kind of an afterthought that won’t be added until later if at all.

> 2533274857165616;2:
> Machinima’s would greatly improve if the different versions of weapons could be used. Plus I’d like to make some maps a little more classical by using the projection SMG and the classic BR.
>
> Also it work be cool if you could create a grouped object and save what you’ve created and load it on different maps. So say you make a phantom for one map, group it and save object, then load up a different or a new map and spawn the entire grouped object, saving time of having to make it again

THIS is what we NEED in forge! I hope they also fix the weapon lowering.

REQ weapons and vehicles would be a nice asset as well, if you want to make a custom map you could place down modified weapons around the map and your players can aim to get cool variations of the weapons placed. It would be also pretty interesting to use in Machinimas aswell.

Yeah! I didn’t even think about Machinimas guys! It would definetly be very very cool!