Forge- Intro/Outro Cinematics

First of all, I have to say… this Forge is amazing. When you get used to the new controls, it becomes the best iteration of Forge by far. All the new features (scripting, object colors, terrain…) are awesome and add a lot of possibilities. It addresses pretty much all the major requests we’ve had for Forge to date (aside from an undo feature).

One thing I don’t yet understand is how the intros and outros work. I’ve tried searching for the camera in the object menu and couldn’t find it, and I don’t entirely understand how it works. Do any of you know?

Nobody knows?

I’m not at my console at the moment, but there is a camera and intro/Outro spawn location object.
If I remember correctly… is there an option for “Cinematics” under Extras? Or gameplay?

> 2533274907934539;3:
> I’m not at my console at the moment, but there is a camera and intro/Outro spawn location object.
> If I remember correctly… is there an option for “Cinematics” under Extras? Or gameplay?

It isn’t under gameplay, and I don’t think it’s under extras (but am not near the Xbox atm either) and I think I might have accidentlly deleted a camera in the spawn zone, which is why I’m asking about it.

Extras > Cameras/Cinematics
You’ll find Camera and Animation Location there, and can customize how they work in their individual properties.

Thanks!

Decent tutorial - - YouTube

i have no idea