forge in anniversary

has it been confirmed that there will be a forge in anniversary?

Yes, each of the maps will be forgeable to some extent. Supposedly much more than what we saw in Defiant.

Well they are reach maps so yes.

i dont have defiant yet im savin my bing rewards points though hahaha but i was thinking they might do what they did with odst and 3 and put all the reach maps with anniversary think its possible?

They already said no, only the 7 new ones.

damn guess ill be spendin my hard earned bing points

I was kinda bummed the DLC wasn’t included either. :frowning:

how is defiant as far as extra stuff for forge i liked the different textures and the logs/driftwood they put in tempest but wasnt enough to get me to make map on it and will there be a forge world or anything new of that sort for anniversary i hope they add some pieces one way windows would be cool like on boardwalk

Yes and i can not wait to make my own maps in anniversary.

> how is defiant as far as extra stuff for forge i liked the different textures and the logs/driftwood they put in tempest but wasnt enough to get me to make map on it and will there be a forge world or anything new of that sort for anniversary i hope they add some pieces one way windows would be cool like on boardwalk

I am by no means a forger but from my understanding it was pretty limited. The H:CEA maps are supposed to be better in this regard though.