Forge Ideas

I’ve been thinking about some ideas lately about the future of Forge. These ideas may be included into Halo 6 or perhaps a new Halo game that is more Forge involved, but here they are:

• Campaign vehicles in forge. (e.x. Covenant Cruiser, Frigate, Covenant Supercarrier etc)

If the idea above comes true, maybe 343 could add the glassing beam to the cruiser and the other covenant ships, basically saying they can be drivable and shoot able.

• More physics types (e.x. A building collapsing or movement type)

• More tools for editing.

• Another type of Forge for more advanced Forgers and a basic Forge for starters.

• Change the weather of the map

• Spawn AI’s

What do you guys think of this?

> 2533274939393225;1:
> • More physics types (e.x. A building collapsing or movement type)
>
> • More tools for editing.
>
> • Another type of Forge for more advanced Forgers and a basic Forge for starters.
>
> • Spawn AI’s

More physics types:

I’d say that gravity options for normal physics. These would be whole map effects. Also a physics option called “destructable” which allows any object with the option can be destroyed.

More tools for editing:

I had the idea of a landscape sculpting tool similar to Unreal Engine’s. Another idea was texture editor, which would allow you to create more noise and detail.

Advanced Forge Mode:

I actually made a thread on this a while ago. Please don’t reply but then again I look back now and think I could have done so much more with it.

AI Spawning:

This is not a bad idea. To put it lightly, if we were to have this we could pretty much design our own campaign levels. We already have loading zones and checkpoints if we are being realsitic.

=============================================

I have a lot of other ideas but I’d need to make a whole thread to explain it…

Fix the graphical glitch that happens when you phase two objects together in the same position.

Easy, mod free AI spawning would be great, especially if the AI would have basic path finding and basic objectivity. Map weather changeability would also be great. Since I’m in the country with very limited internet now, it would be great if there was a working forge that worked offline on release date.

> 2533274888753908;2:
> > 2533274939393225;1:
> >
>
> More tools for editing:
>
> I had the idea of a landscape sculpting tool similar to Unreal Engine’s. Another idea was texture editor, which would allow you to create more noise and detail.

I am thinking that sculpting would be better off in the advanced Forge zone. Texture editor would be a great thing to add where you could throw in your own files from another source that you made with. Also with the Xbox Scorpio, we may be able to see this. I also forgot to mention a “clean up” option in which the whole map get’s reset back to normal. It’d be pretty helpful if you wanted to start back from scratch.