Forge Ideas [Part 2: Not Actual H4 Mechanics]

Hey Everyone! Gamertag Vampyre0422 here! I am back with Part 2 of my Forge Ideas! And just like last time these are NOT Official Halo 4 Forge mechanics, they are just ideas. And just like last time, I do realize that the Xbox 360 would probably not be able to handle all these mechanics/additions. If you missed my last installment, I do happily reference you too Part 1 of my Forge Ideas for Halo 4 More Piece ideas to be talked about, and touching base on Vehicles and Weapons! Now Sit Back and absorb my ideas to your hearts content!

More Pieces!

1. Again With moving and functional pieces! id like to see many of these.

A. An idea that some one else suggested, Drawbridges, and destructible bridges!

B. Spinning cooling fans (of various sizes, species types, and shapes) these of course are capable of killing who ever walks into them!

C. Generators (spinning ones like in last resort in H3 or humming shaking ones ones like in powerhouse)

D. dumpsters you can actually open/close without having to beat them or blow them up (good hiding spots but can very easily splatter you when enough force is exerted onto them)

E. steel cables/energy/light beams that attach to pieces that are set to normal sway at the bottom if disturbed. (or even better a steel/energy/light equivalent of a rope bridge that sways and bends and warps as you walk across it)

1. More pre destroyed/crashed pieces! these are fun!

A. Crashed Pelican (Which there was at least one of some place in each Halo Installment)

B. Crashed Spirit (The tuning fork shaped covenant dropship) and a crashed Phantom dropship

C. Cashed Seraph, Sabre, & Longsword

1. More Road and trail Pieces

A. Actual road pieces with street lights so you can build “towns” or “highways”

B. Trails where the anti-grav tech from Covenant Vehicles pushes aside what ever is underneath. (I.E. Pushed aside dirt/dust/snow or parted grass.)

Vehicles!

I would like to see all vehicles and vehicle variants (from campaign and Multiplayer alike) be in the new forge, seeing as the infinity’s training room can create anything right? and all the vehicles they have used/encountered would be recorded into the ships data log right?

1. Human Vehicles! These especially were seriously lacking in Halo Reach’s forge!

A. All Falcon Variants (Grenade And Mini-gun turret, both with the forward mounted gun)

B. The Hornet (with missiles of course)

C. All Warthog Variants (Mini-gun, Gauss, Rocket, And H3’s Troop Transport)

D. The Classic and New mongooses

E. Scorpion

F. Elephant & Mammoth[?]

G. Pelican

H. Sabres, Longswords

I. The open bed truck From “winter contingency” so people can stand on the back of the vehicle with a turret they ripped off or just stand on the back like they would a mongoose, and there is a third passenger seat.

J. The forklift. Because, well, why not!? :smiley: (could place in halo 3 but couldn’t drive)

K. The Civilian Semi Trucks (with and without trailers) and the Delivery vehicles (both of which are in Pillar of Autumn mission in Halo: Reach) [could place in halo 3, but couldn’t drive]

L. A Motorcycle! (Inspired by The guys at rooster teeth in Season 9 of RvB)

M. Civilian cars & Ambulances (like in ODST, only driveable!)

N. And all the Human vehicles from Halo Wars (I do not know what all of them are since I never played Halo Wars)

1. Covenant Vehicles. These weren’t lacking quite as badly seeing as There weren’t many variants of covenant vehicles to begin with. But I will still Put in what I would like to see.

A. The Brute Chopper

B. All Banshee Variants (Standard & The Inverted-Wing Banshee Flier)

C. Scarab

D. Spirit & Phantom Dropships

E. Seraph

F. Prowler (H3 Brute land vehicle) I loved how tough that thing was! Its only weak spot was that you couldn’t fire the plasma cannon without a gunner

G. Revenant, only you need a person in the passenger seat whom will man the gun so that while the driver has twin plasma cannons on the front so that it becomes a bit more of a teamwork vehicle

H. All Wraith variants (Mortar & Anti-Air Fuel rod)

I. Cant forget the Ghost!

J. And all the Covenant vehicles from Halo Wars (I don’t know what they all are since I never played Halo Wars)

Weapons!

I would like to see all weapons return, because again. the infinity can make anything right? and all the recorded weapons would be in the ships data log right?

1. Human Weapons! The options for these were nothing short of spectacular! But there was still more I wished to see after reading Some of the halo books. (I’ve read Fall of reach through Ghosts of onyx, gonna be reading contact harvest soon)

A. The option of a 60 Clip size or a 32 clip size to resemble the different AR Models

B. A BR WITHOUT its smart-scope (seen on cover of Ghosts of Onyx

C. Rebel Weapons! (I.E. The confetti maker from Ghosts of Onyx)

D. H3’s Mini-gun turret.

1. Covenant Weapons, These I feel were a bit lacking in some games, but still came strong in reach. There is nothing I can really wish for from the covenant side of the weapon tree because it was all implemented at least once. But I will list what I want to return!

A. The Brute Shot

B. Plasma Launcher

C. Fuel rod (of course)

D. H3’s Beam Rifle

E. The Plasma Cannon (Covie turret)

Well, That’s all I got for this time! once more data is released on the Promethean’s I will be sure to make another installment and there will be even more ideas for pieces by then I am sure!

Until then, Thanks for your time Halo Community! Be sure to check out my last installment of Forge Ideas (link at top of OP), I cant wait to see your all’s responses to my ideas, and feel free to pitch your own, they might make it into the next installment!

DISCUSS!!!

Yes, indeed. 343, we want more vehicles! GIVE US MOAR VEHICLES!

> Yes, indeed. 343, we want more vehicles! GIVE US MOAR VEHICLES!

ha ha ha ha, I just want them for forge purposes, so we have variety in our custom games and such. not so much the campaign and possibly not MM. I just think it’d be interesting

You could have just posted this in your first thread. :confused:

I like your ideas, though. I hope that vehicles will be even more customizable, so you can have Plasma Warthogs, Plasma Falcons, Grenade Launcher Hogs, etc.

> <mark>You could have just posted this in your first thread. :/</mark>
>
> I like your ideas, though. I hope that vehicles will be even more customizable, so you can have Plasma Warthogs, Plasma Falcons, Grenade Launcher Hogs, etc.

If i posted all of my ideas in one thread it wouldn’t have all fit.

and i like the grenade hog idea. but your “plasma hog” is basically the H3’s prowler. And a covenant or forerunner counterpart that is similar to the falcon would be cool… but i wouldn’t put plasma on human vehicles.

> > <mark>You could have just posted this in your first thread. :/</mark>
> >
> > I like your ideas, though. I hope that vehicles will be even more customizable, so you can have Plasma Warthogs, Plasma Falcons, Grenade Launcher Hogs, etc.
>
> If i posted all of my ideas in one thread it wouldn’t have all fit.
>
> and i like the grenade hog idea. but your “plasma hog” is basically the H3’s prowler. And a covenant or forerunner counterpart that is similar to the falcon would be cool… but i wouldn’t put plasma on human vehicles.

You could have posted it as a post, then linked to it in your OP.

Well, I think that it would be awesome if you could customize every vehicle, and edit what it shoots, and perhaps the colour and aesthetics, like Bungie planned to do in Reach, but only implemented on Mongooses. You could have Wraiths with Scorpion cannon, Scorpions with Wraith cannons, etc, so you could have the best of both worlds. Even ghosts with chainguns would be great. If not in Halo 4, they should totally do this in Halo 5.

> > Yes, indeed. 343, we want more vehicles! GIVE US MOAR VEHICLES!
>
> ha ha ha ha, I just want them for forge purposes, so we have variety in our custom games and such. not so much the campaign and possibly not MM. I just think it’d be interesting

Yeah that’s what I meant. Some vehicles that I hope they put into Forge like the Longswords wouldn’t really work online due to their size and power. Even pelicans I don’t really want online, but definitely in Forge.

Love some of the ideas for the Pieces, especially the Cooling Fan, that would be so awesome, kind of like the Kill Ball, but more natural and fitting for maps already made. Various types of bridges sounds awesome too, that could go along well with various gametypes. Love the draw bridge, each one would come with a switch I assume- very cool. And dumpsters where you can completely hide sounds cool too, reminds me of Metal Gear LOL.

The option of placing crashed vehicles sounds awesome too, great scenery, and could look really good for making a creepy looking map like for zombies.

Fencing- chain link with the option of adding electricity to them
Large gate- possibly able to be attached to large fencing which can be activated by a switch
Switches- used for gates, bridges, etc.
Landscaping feature like digging (probably too much, but we can dream)
Water/lava
Trees
Garage
Hangar
Wind turbines
Trashcans

Just spouting some ideas

Your forgeting ai placement because weapons will soon get boring but having ai placement will make custom scenarios easier and allow fans to make bungies life easier at times. I really bad want ai placement and more character and weapon customization (looks like the weapon customization is a work in progress).

Im sure forge will be in their but called something else but I really want forge just as much as anyone else because it extends the life of halo games. In addition, forge is the biggest item that set it apart from cod and the campaign.

What would be really cool would be the option to have a background air battle… like in the Reach campaign you would always see Falcons and Banshees fighting in the skies near you? It would be pretty heavy on the processor, but it would look awesome for sure.

> Your forgeting ai placement because weapons will soon get boring but having ai placement will make custom scenarios easier and allow fans to make bungies life easier at times. I really bad want ai placement and more character and weapon customization (looks like the weapon customization is a work in progress).
>
> Im sure forge will be in their but called something else but I really want forge just as much as anyone else because it extends the life of halo games. In addition, forge is the biggest item that set it apart from cod and the campaign.

343 has said that there will not be AIs, I believe.

> Love some of the ideas for the Pieces, especially the Cooling Fan, that would be so awesome, kind of like the Kill Ball, but more natural and fitting for maps already made. Various types of bridges sounds awesome too, that could go along well with various gametypes. Love the draw bridge, each one would come with a switch I assume- very cool. And dumpsters where you can completely hide sounds cool too, reminds me of Metal Gear LOL.
>
> The option of placing crashed vehicles sounds awesome too, great scenery, and could look really good for making a creepy looking map like for zombies.
>
>
> Fencing- chain link with the option of adding electricity to them
> Large gate- possibly able to be attached to large fencing which can be activated by a switch
> Switches- used for gates, bridges, etc.
> Landscaping feature like digging (probably too much, but we can dream)
> Water/lava
> Trees
> Garage
> Hangar
> Wind turbines
> Trashcans
>
> Just spouting some ideas

A lot of thes ideas were in my First installment of Forge ideas

> Your forgeting ai placement because weapons will soon get boring but having ai placement will make custom scenarios easier and allow fans to make bungies life easier at times. I really bad want ai placement and more character and weapon customization (looks like the weapon customization is a work in progress).
>
> Im sure forge will be in their but called something else but I really want forge just as much as anyone else because it extends the life of halo games. In addition, forge is the biggest item that set it apart from cod and the campaign.

Look at my First installment of forge ideas i think you will find what you are looking for.

> What would be really cool would be the option to have a background air battle… like in the Reach campaign you would always see Falcons and Banshees fighting in the skies near you? It would be pretty heavy on the processor, but it would look awesome for sure.

good thought, maybe i will put it in my next installment of ideas

> > Your forgeting ai placement because weapons will soon get boring but having ai placement will make custom scenarios easier and allow fans to make bungies life easier at times. I really bad want ai placement and more character and weapon customization (looks like the weapon customization is a work in progress).
> >
> > Im sure forge will be in their but called something else but I really want forge just as much as anyone else because it extends the life of halo games. In addition, forge is the biggest item that set it apart from cod and the campaign.
>
> 343 has said that there will not be AIs, I believe.

343 said that there will be no multiplayer bots (A.I.'s that fill in empty slots when a player quits) they never said anything about wildlife or AI constructs that move around harmlessly like in H3. (check out Part 1 of my forge ideas for more a more in depth description of how I think they should be implemented into halo 4’s forge)

i love the ideas. I think, as said, these will go to halo 5 on the new xbox engine hopefully.

> i love the ideas. I think, as said, these will go to halo 5 on the new xbox engine hopefully.

Im glad you like my ideas. Be sure to check out Part 1 as well. my ideas there are a bit more in depth.