Forge Idea, Need Help!

SO I had this idea for a forge map called “Halo Museum”, comprised of multiple buildings in a moderate-sized campus (4v4 core map). The only weapons on the map will be the ones that were available in Halo CE (a bold move, I know). There’s going to be exhibits and models everywhere (think Smithsonian), from giant tanks to drop-pods to a replica of a part of Halo CE’s final mission, a memoir to the original game.

Specifically, there are going to be 3 buildings, to the left, right, and back, all of different sizes. Those sizes go from smallest to largest in this order:
1.) Origins (Where The Chief awoke replica)
2.) Species (UNSC, Covenant, Forerunner and Flood exhibits)
3.) Vehicles (Pretty self explanatory)

Since I’m very new to H5 (I’m a MCC forger mostly), I was looking for advice, tips, maybe even a co-forger. Anyone intrigued? I’m still sketching out the layout, but I’ve got a pretty good idea of what the design will be. Anyone intrigued?

I haven’t had too much time lately to invest myself into any new Forge projects lately, however I will say that I really like your idea, and I can probably offer some tips here and there along the way. You should make a post in the Halo club on Xbox, or the Forge Hub forums too and see if you can fetch any other help you may need.

It sounds like a fun tribute type of map. My mind honestly just jumps to the movie Night At The Museum, except you replace all of the historical/animal exhibits with Halo props and settings.

Except you can’t remove Ben Stiller. He just won’t leave no matter how many times we delete him.

> 2533274800168045;2:
> I haven’t had too much time lately to invest myself into any new Forge projects lately, however I will say that I really like your idea, and I can probably offer some tips here and there along the way. You should make a post in the Halo club on Xbox, or the Forge Hub forums too and see if you can fetch any other help you may need.
>
> It sounds like a fun tribute type of map. My mind honestly just jumps to the movie Night At The Museum, except you replace all of the historical/animal exhibits with Halo props and settings.
> Except you can’t remove Ben Stiller. He just won’t leave no matter how many times we delete him.

I was thinking sort of like that, but with a central plaza space in the middle, and multiple buildings around the sides. I’ll take your advice!