Forge hub and bungie

After the final transition of Halo: Reach from Bungie to 343, how will sites such as forego hub work? Will I be able to modify my nameplate? Will I be able to download files for Halo: Reach on Halo Waypoint?

Forge Hub will have to use in the in-game file browser to share maps as well as many other communities.

Nameplate support is not coming back as a Waypoint function.

A file share & browser is coming to Waypoint this summer, so for a short time, the only way to browse files will be in-game.

Dude basically we are screwed for a short while. 343 needs to get all data together and put the file share system on waypoint. Basically you won’t be able to use any 3rd party websites to do practically anything. There is no API so not even halotracker will work which is a shame.

> Dude basically we are screwed for a short while. 343 needs to get all data together and put the file share system on waypoint. Basically you won’t be able to use any 3rd party websites to do practically anything. There is no API so not even halotracker will work which is a shame.

Go give the owners of HaloTracker a PM, he said on Twitter he has plans for HaloTracker without the API, so don’t expect it to just vanish, it will still have stat tracking, but not as in-depth.

so i wouldn’t be able to change my namelate anymore from 31?