Forge help

Ok so i was making a map on halo 5 forge and added a respawn point but forgot to add a initial spawn point i saved the map and finished for the night, and i go to start finishing it off and cant spawn in my map is there anyway could fix it

someone answer this. the old invite a freind trick isnt working for me either.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>

this needs attention

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>

-Yoink!- 343

Remember back in reach when you could accidentally forget the initial spawn save it and come back later to it and itll spawn you randomly in the map, why didnt they put that in

That would be nice if they put it in. Invite a couple people into your forge lobby and one of them may spawn in and can lay down spawn points. I learned this lesson the hard way as well, and lost a map to it. Never delete all of the initial/spawns on the map. Ever. Just keep them just in case so this never happens to you.

> 2533274898217787;5:
> Remember back in reach when you could accidentally forget the initial spawn save it and come back later to it and itll spawn you randomly in the map, why didnt they put that in

They did put that in, in February, then they oops took it out of the Parallax canvas with the Ghosts of Meridian update.

No you have save it or it gets erased

idk, this is a weird problem they need to fix now.

ALMOST lost a map to this. If the invite a friend option doesn’t work, just keep trying to load it up.
It WILL work eventually. It’s super frustrating, but just be persistent. Took me roughly 20-30 tries, but it ended up working out eventually.