Forge glitch is back

This new Ghosts of Meridian dlc update brought back the infuriating forge glitch - if you don’t place down a spawn point on your forge map, the next time you play it, you spawn outside of everything and can’t do anything.

In hindsight I should have put down a spawn point to be on the safe side, I just figured I wouldn’t have needed to since this glitch was fixed already. But, now it’s back.

> 2533274862211174;1:
> This new Ghosts of Meridian dlc update brought back the infuriating forge glitch - if you don’t place down a spawn point on your forge map, the next time you play it, you spawn outside of everything and can’t do anything.
>
> In hindsight I should have put down a spawn point to be on the safe side, I just figured I wouldn’t have needed to since this glitch was fixed already. But, now it’s back.

They’re looking into it. https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/4dn811/forge_alert_your_map_might_be_missing_i_spawned/

So…if I practice safe forging by always having initial and respawn points on the map even in design stage, I should be ok? I do this anyways with a staging area, I want to spawn in on my maps in the same place each time in forge, the canvases are so big, and I don’t have to re-orient myself to find the section I’m working on.

It brought more glitches in other things too. Today, I had it on the opening scene in Warzone, the background music was muted and it was odd. I found other glitches.

Thats a simple fix… have a spawn location… you need one anyway…

• Game crashes when grouping multiple objects
  • Adjusting coordinates for grouped objects sometimes resets it to 0,0,0
  • When adjusting coordinated, sometimes it randomly jumps to another coordinate

This update brought more nay then yay to forge…

Yeah… Just happened to me. So I’m going to actively help anyone who is effected by this glitch. In return I’d ask for at least one person to help me in return with the same problem. But I’d figure I’d help others since I know this is an annoying problem and it sucks for people who don’t have anyone on their friends list willing to help them. (Believe me… I have friends who poke fun at me for Forging. Or avoid Forge like the plague because they think it’s a stupid addition to the game… Pfft. Some friends huh?) Perhaps I should have just created my own topic. But I’ll wait and see.

But if you need help with this problem, just message me through Xbox Live and invite me. I’ll quickly try to help you guys! And let me know if you’re willing to help in return for one of my maps!

yeah i had this problem a few hours ago, i was working on a map that i will hopefully someday soon submit to 343 for a possible featured map and i had to go offline for about an hour. Came back online and tried to load up my map and boom, spawned into death without being able to respawn, it is good to see that I am not the only case of this happening.