Forge/ firefight/ forgeablefirefight

We need forgeable Ai in this game, sincerely it won’t feel like true progress from h5 forge has been made without it. At that we should be able to forge firefight it’s just the natural progression of where forge is going.

> 2533274975454777;1:
> We need forgeable Ai in this game, sincerely it won’t feel like true progress from h5 forge has been made without it. At that we should be able to forge firefight it’s just the natural progression of where forge is going.

XD im actually very curious… if they improve on forge in infinite… more than halo 5… then… i really dont see what they could do other than advanced scripting… ai… and improved User interface… world building… and a larger forge sandbox… vehicle spawns…

OK… actually there is alot that could be improved :stuck_out_tongue:

Adding the AI, some good scripting for creatable stories and minigames, and better world building/sculpting, forge will be amazing. A higher object count would be awesome too, and seeing as it’s gonna be on series x it should be able to handle more.

We use to have control over firefight back in Reach but remember, in Halo 5, firefight was an extension of Warzone which likely would’ve been harder to implement. I’m not much of a Forge guy but I don’t mind a good map made by players every now and again. With the new slipspae engine they’re using to power Halo Infinite, I’m sure there will be plenty of surprises for us.

Halo 5’s Forge is an absolute masterwork, if they improve and expand upon that I’m going to buy solely for that reason alone.

> 2533274814945686;2:
> XD im actually very curious… if they improve on forge in infinite… more than halo 5… then… i really dont see what they could do other than advanced scripting… ai… and improved User interface… world building… and a larger forge sandbox… vehicle spawns…
>
> OK… actually there is alot that could be improved :stuck_out_tongue:

Advanced scripting already exists, you can straight up utilize binary in your scripts, it does however need to become more accessible.

Need to make it sandbox, so its easy to learn, a good, basic and friendly, clear user interface