Forge fell of the map

Now i can understand how 343 needed a lot of man power to build such an amazing campaign story line and make the graphics as good as they are, but there are more things to Halo than just a mind blowing campaign. I think 343 made all these changes to the multi player to make for the few non-important or even detrimental changes to the custom games aspect of the game and especially forge. Forge in Halo 4 was advertised immensely in the early stages of development, but they never showcased the maps and I now know why, they can’t hold a candle to any of the “Forge” base maps of the previous Halos such as Sandbox in Halo 3 and Forge World in Halo: Reach. I believe the longevity of the game will be greatly shortened by the neglect of the custom games and Forge environments. Spartan Ops will help in the regard of longevity, but you need a lot of developers to keep up with the weekly Episodes, why not just let the community become the map developers like in Halo reach? map maker such as myself will adapt to the smaller environments, but after being given such an environment as Forge World I espected there to be another area on the other side of the other side of the mountains in Ravine, but much to my dismay I was greeted by a RETURN TO BATTLEFIELD IN 0:10. Let me know what you guys think about think about the small forge environments and what 343 could do to change them

TBH, I only really build racetracks so I just go way off into the distance on Impact as I don’t really need solid ground. I’ve encountered some pretty annoying soft kill boundaries, but I managed to get around it. I can see why people who build slayer maps think they’re too small, though.

> TBH, I only really build racetracks so I just go way off into the distance on Impact as I don’t really need solid ground. I’ve encountered some pretty annoying soft kill boundaries, but I managed to get around it. I can see why people who build slayer maps think they’re too small, though.

Exactly In Halo Reach I designed a few largely played Monster truck maps that took up a large area of paradiso and the surrounding ocean and there isn’t any area big enough for me to remake it in Halo 4

Come the nextbox and halo 5 they will have loads more power and therefore bigger forge maps. I believe the forge maps where so small as to look good and avoid lag.
They might add a big forge map in dlc like halo 3.

I hope so because I really miss having the ability to make BTB and Ivasion(Dominon) maps