Forge features??

With the next gen console forge mode should have spawnable AIs
they need to have a big forge map like forge world on halo reach
they need to bring hornets and falcons back and also
duel wielding and SMGs back
we should be able to lower weapons for machinimas and skits

this is also what I wanted since halo 3 forge is 343 guilty spark’s weapon he uses while you in forge mode

I am still mad that 343 guilty spark kill sgt.Johnson at the end of halo 3On bigger maps you should be able to spawn a pelican or phantom for driving on big maps

for machinimas and transport of large groups. Each should carry 8-10 each

tell me you ideas

> 2533274887918645;1:
> With the next gen console forge mode should have spawnable AIs
> they need to have a big forge map like forge world on halo reach
> they need to bring hornets and falcons back and also
> duel wielding and SMGs back
> we should be able to lower weapons for machinimas and skits
>
> this is also what I wanted since halo 3 forge is 343 guilty spark’s weapon he uses while you in forge mode
>
> I am still mad that 343 guilty spark kill sgt.Johnson at the end of halo 3
> On bigger maps you should be able to spawn a pelican or phantom for driving on big maps
>
> for machinimas and transport of large groups. Each should carry 8-10 each
>
> tell me you ideas

I thik those ideas are amazing! I think that they should have generatable/alterable terrain. Like if you wanted sand instead of grass, or water that you can place. Maybe something like Far Cry 3’s creator mode. I’m just brainstorming.

> 2533274941783894;2:
> > 2533274887918645;1:
> > With the next gen console forge mode should have spawnable AIs
> > they need to have a big forge map like forge world on halo reach
> > they need to bring hornets and falcons back and also
> > duel wielding and SMGs back
> > we should be able to lower weapons for machinimas and skits
> >
> > this is also what I wanted since halo 3 forge is 343 guilty spark’s weapon he uses while you in forge mode
> >
> > I am still mad that 343 guilty spark kill sgt.Johnson at the end of halo 3
> >
> > On bigger maps you should be able to spawn a pelican or phantom for driving on big maps
> >
> > for machinimas and transport of large groups. Each should carry 8-10 each
> >
> > tell me you ideas
>
>
> I thik those ideas are amazing! I think that they should have generatable/alterable terrain. Like if you wanted sand instead of grass, or water that you can place. Maybe something like Far Cry 3’s creator mode. I’m just brainstorming.

I don’t agree on the FarCry editor. Halo’s Forge wouldn’t be challenging enough if we could all of a sudden build whatever landscape you want. You should get a LOT of pieces to build whatever you enjoy, but not something to do a large build fast.

> 2533274877056440;3:
> > 2533274941783894;2:
> > > 2533274887918645;1:
> > > With the next gen console forge mode should have spawnable AIs
> > > they need to have a big forge map like forge world on halo reach
> > > they need to bring hornets and falcons back and also
> > > duel wielding and SMGs back
> > > we should be able to lower weapons for machinimas and skits
> > >
> > > this is also what I wanted since halo 3 forge is 343 guilty spark’s weapon he uses while you in forge mode
> > >
> > > I am still mad that 343 guilty spark kill sgt.Johnson at the end of halo 3
> > >
> > >
> > > On bigger maps you should be able to spawn a pelican or phantom for driving on big maps
> > >
> > > for machinimas and transport of large groups. Each should carry 8-10 each
> > >
> > > tell me you ideas
> >
> >
> >
> > I thik those ideas are amazing! I think that they should have generatable/alterable terrain. Like if you wanted sand instead of grass, or water that you can place. Maybe something like Far Cry 3’s creator mode. I’m just brainstorming.
>
>
> I don’t agree on the FarCry editor. Halo’s Forge wouldn’t be challenging enough if we could all of a sudden build whatever landscape you want. You should get a LOT of pieces to build whatever you enjoy, but not something to do a large build fast.

Or there could just be pre-made maps 4map.

Sandstorm would be a sand map like sandbox in halo 3

SnowWind- be a windy snowy map with hills and rock and flat land

WideSpread-a grassland that has caves and grass flat lands and water falls and rivers like ragnarock

Oceanwide- islands and oceans and you should be able to build a little bit under water and on the islands

I believe they need to add a lot, like maybe lowered restrictions, and environments, and as others have stated: Spawnable AIs with settings like team, and skill level!