Forge feature I pray will be added

So ever since they released info that Halo 3 would have this awesome new feature “Forge” I thought about how cool it would have been if you could spawn AI. After seeing Reaches “Forge World” my anxiety spiked. I mean you could make your own mini campaign mission. That would be an amazing new thing to add to custom games, your own campaign mission. I just think that would be amazing if they would add that. Do you not agree?

It would be amazing. I am not sure how realistic it is though. I am really looking forward to see what 343 has been up to for the last couple years. :slight_smile:

I think it would be cooler for spartans that way you could say practice your sniping or something on them.

This would be nearly impossible, but it would still be awesome.

As much as i love this i just don’t think it will happen.

Anyone remember Perfect Dark?

I hope it will be like the Crysis map maker or Farcry2 map maker.

or Time splitters 2.

They have to have forge. It’s a halo thing. That and theater.

> So ever since they released info that Halo 3 would have this awesome new feature “Forge” I thought about how cool it would have been if you could spawn AI. After seeing Reaches “Forge World” my anxiety spiked. I mean you could make your own mini campaign mission. That would be an amazing new thing to add to custom games, your own campaign mission. I just think that would be amazing if they would add that. Do you not agree?

Unless they had weather customization, your idea is dust within the cosmic winds!