Forge Faults

A list of all of forges faults: I will add more as people post but fo now this is a list of what I have found to be glitched or poorly done and should be fixed asap

1. The new controls: first off I think they suck and over complicate the game sure some of the new stuff is cool but the new button layout and way you move objects has changed for what I see as the worse. The fix? just add the old controls back as an optional choice

2.Maps getting broken due to ubstructed respawn points or missing respawn points. Really? Why is this a problem? Are you guys just lazy and didn’t put an auto respawn into the game? Really easy fix that I’ve already lost multiple maps to.

1. Although not inherently a forge issue they go still go hand in hand and this issue is of course the lack of infection and other old gametypes that forge has revolved around in the past. Just add them in asap

2. Boost does not work. whether that’s a me thing or not I don’t know but this really shouldn’t be an issue considering it was dropped after halo was released.

:More will be added as more come up

Only one of these is a real problem, the spawning issue. If the new controls are too “complicated” maybe peoples inability to learn them or unwillingness is the real issue. And its left click to boost just like sprinting. And its sanic fast.

k thanks for the boost thing I guess that ones just me

but the other ones are a true issue especially infection like cmon. the controls aren’t to hard to figure out they just over complicate an already simple system and in many cases bring precision down because you become a satellite of the item you are moving, which is the exact opposite of how it was in every other game. this slows movement speeds and lessens precision.

if if you know of a way to restore the previous games satellite to body thing that I mentioned please tell me

> 2533274866073365;3:
> k thanks for the boost thing I guess that ones just me
>
> but the other ones are a true issue especially infection like cmon. the controls aren’t to hard to figure out they just over complicate an already simple system and in many cases bring precision down because you become a satellite of the item you are moving, which is the exact opposite of how it was in every other game. this slows movement speeds and lessens precision.
>
> if if you know of a way to restore the previous games satellite to body thing that I mentioned please tell me

the satellite thing youre talking about makes it so much easier to adjust an objects rotation. It locks and unlocks with a right click if youre getting stuck in it.

yah I know that bit but it no longer moves with you when moving rs and that is really my biggest issue personally. Know a fix or am I doomed to adapt?

The controls take a little getting used im not sure about the spawn points but everything else is fine to me some of the stuff is just a little harder to find so keep timkering with the spawn and i have noticed some things dont work in forge but work fine once you start an actual game

My biggest issue is not being able to weld things onto vehicles. I want to putt siren lights and extra armor or decoration on them.