Forge Environment Ideas!

Obviously these wont be made but its just my ideas, also 343i and CA will make it their own but these would be cool

Aurora Borealis - A snowy, mountainous map with flat areas to build including a grifball court/hanger in the side of a mountain like forge world

Death Island - A circular island map with lots of vehicles, including a forunner tunnel system running under the map

New Mombasa - A ship floating above new mombasa as it burns, this ship is flat, basically a flying aircraft carrier like the one from saints row!

Volcanic - Suggested by “PopSkimo”

Let me know what you think guys! this post took me a long time (like almost 20 minutes! OMG lol)

-MP Bradley

I like the first two a lot. The third one, not so much.
Also, I’d love to see a kind of volcanic map.

yh that would be awesome!

Edit - Added :slight_smile:

I’m sad to see no one else posting, I’d really like to see what others would like.

If Forge is in Halo 5 (I hope it will be replaced by a proper map editor by then) I’d like to see a gigantic Forge city containing Turf, Terminal, District, Headlong, and Foundry.

Thankfully I got what I have been wanting…SPACE!!!

I would love to have an environment which has nothing but a massive skybox which surrounds you.

Basically an environment in the middle of space.

i love the first two, we need a proper snow map called blizzard and clue is in the name, fairly low visability but wide open, hogs, scorpions monogoose with the snow pattern like in halo 3 for avalanche and yeah then ill be more than happy!!

Blizzard

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?start=273&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=655&tbm=isch&tbnid=9LslUOvPq4CQpM:&imgrefurl=http://www.popfi.com/2010/12/31/blizzard-causes-100-car-pile-up-in-north-dakota/&docid=EafTaDsz5QYd-M&imgurl=http://www.popfi.com/wp-content/uploads/white-out-blizzard.jpg&w=515&h=344&ei=FAd_UIi3Lo3C0AWx_IHgDw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=314&sig=108475194993377468486&page=13&tbnh=143&tbnw=223&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:95,s:200,i:289&tx=112&ty=73

A city-themed map with heavy rain and thunderstorms (also with buildings you can enter) would be pretty sweet.

> A city-themed map with heavy rain and thunderstorms (also with buildings you can enter) would be pretty sweet.

same we havent had a decent map yet with heavy snow or rain :confused: and there like the best ones and then forerunner vision will come in handy cos you can use it almost as heat vison

I think it’d be cool if they made an infection themed forge environment. Not a flood infested place, but instead a dark, disused facility with some areas outside. Complete with lightning and heavy rain. Remember that GoW2 level with the mutants in the test tubes? like that only more halo :3

> If Forge is in Halo 5 (I hope it will be replaced by a proper map editor by then) I’d like to see a gigantic Forge city containing Turf, Terminal, District, Headlong, and Foundry.

That would actually be really amazing to see.

> I think it’d be cool if they made an infection themed forge environment. Not a flood infested place, but instead a dark, disused facility with some areas outside. Complete with lightning and heavy rain. Remember that GoW2 level with the mutants in the test tubes? like that only more halo :3

So kind of like Cold Storage from Halo 3 minus the flood pods?

> > If Forge is in Halo 5 (I hope it will be replaced by a proper map editor by then) I’d like to see a gigantic Forge city containing Turf, Terminal, District, Headlong, and Foundry.
>
> That would actually be really amazing to see.
>
>
>
> > I think it’d be cool if they made an infection themed forge environment. Not a flood infested place, but instead a dark, disused facility with some areas outside. Complete with lightning and heavy rain. Remember that GoW2 level with the mutants in the test tubes? like that only more halo :3
>
> So kind of like Cold Storage from Halo 3 minus the flood pods?

naw, think of halo reach’s final level. Maybe some open areas inside a unsc warehouse, dark corridors, lights flickering, etc.

A Farcry 2 editor environment.

First 3 ideas are amazing, but I wouldn’t mind seeing Volcanic map either. Polar lights in skybow would be epic!

> If Forge is in Halo 5 (I hope it will be replaced by a proper map editor by then) I’d like to see a gigantic Forge city containing Turf, Terminal, District, Headlong, and Foundry.

No. I like Forge. It is something more than one person can play, and it is just overall more fun than any mad editor.