Forge DLC bought but locked?

I bought the Sgt. Forge DLC yesterday (since it’s free) and while it worked when I bought it, as in I got the blitz card packs, since last night Sgt. Forge comes up as locked when I go to Skirmish/Blitz as if I have not purchased it (albeit I didn’t check if he was unlocked when I bought it, I just assumed because I got the cards). When I try to purchase it again it says I’ve already bought it. I think it may be because it’s saying there’s server maintenance atm. Is this a known issue and how do I fix it? Should I just wait it out? I’ve tried resetting the app but that didn’t work.

Windows 10 btw.

Restarting your game should fix it.
EDIT: The serve maintenance is for the lag and the patch that barely works, it’ll be fixing all those things. (Thank god)

> 2533274936603132;2:
> Restarting your game should fix it.
> EDIT: The serve maintenance is for the lag and the patch that barely works, it’ll be fixing all those things. (Thank god)

Tried that, didn’t work. Neither did restarting my computer or resetting the app.

Ok so I just bought Commander Jerome to see if it was just limited to Sgt. Forge and while I did get the Blitz card packs, he remains locked and while I did get the cards they still show up as uncollected…

This is really annoying.

> 2535468350394590;4:
> Ok so I just bought Commander Jerome to see if it was just limited to Sgt. Forge and while I did get the Blitz card packs, he remains locked and while I did get the cards they still show up as uncollected…
>
> This is really annoying.

Are you sure you’re even downloading the leaders and not just purchasing them? Delete and reinstall the leaders and see if it helps

> 2533274936603132;5:
> > 2535468350394590;4:
> > Ok so I just bought Commander Jerome to see if it was just limited to Sgt. Forge and while I did get the Blitz card packs, he remains locked and while I did get the cards they still show up as uncollected…
> >
> > This is really annoying.
>
> Are you sure you’re even downloading the leaders and not just purchasing them? Delete and reinstall the leaders and see if it helps

Well you’re not going to believe this but they just unlocked on their own, without me apparently doing anything.
I don’t know if it’s because I just completed the main campaign or something but they were locked yesterday and unlocked today.

Thanks for the help though.

> 2535468350394590;6:
> > 2533274936603132;5:
> > > 2535468350394590;4:
> > > Ok so I just bought Commander Jerome to see if it was just limited to Sgt. Forge and while I did get the Blitz card packs, he remains locked and while I did get the cards they still show up as uncollected…
> > >
> > > This is really annoying.
> >
> > Are you sure you’re even downloading the leaders and not just purchasing them? Delete and reinstall the leaders and see if it helps
>
> Well you’re not going to believe this but they just unlocked on their own, without me apparently doing anything.
> I don’t know if it’s because I just completed the main campaign or something but they were locked yesterday and unlocked today.
>
> Thanks for the help though.

That’s weird, usually restarting the game fixes that issue. Well at least you got it fixed lol.