Forge Cutting Tool in Forge 3.0?

Have you ever had a block that didn’t fit right? Well I think there should be a tool that let’s you cut off pieces from existing pieces.

Just say you have a block. but you want to make it into a triangle so it would fit a place? Well with the cutting tool you can make it into a triangle.

What do you guys think?

i love it

This is a simple, yet really influential idea. I certainly had many moments where the piece would be perfect if this one bit was cut off.

> Have you ever had a block that didn’t fit right? Well I think there should be a tool that let’s you cut off pieces from existing pieces.
>
> Just say you have a block. but you want to make it into a triangle so it would fit a place? Well with the cutting tool you can make it into a triangle.
>
> What do you guys think?

what do i think?!

YOU CANT HANDLE WHAT I THINK!

I CANT HANDLE WHAT I THINK!

Oh… you meant about that idea…

In that case i think your onto something, count me in, also make sure theres punch and pie, 343 wont come to your idea if there isnt punch and pie.

more to the point im hungry and like punch and pie :slight_smile:

Excellent idea. This should come in the Reach TU or Halo 4.

It would be a great feature but if you cut off a piece, it would be partially see through. Developers don’t texture the inside of blocks. If you can’t see it, don’t waste your time on it. Of course, 343 could texture the inside of objects would take a while.

Monitor laser cutting tool? Think of the damage you could wreak (either purposely or accidentally) with that >:D

Yeah just think of all the things you could do with it.

And 343 can make it so it has texture on the inside of the object, but it’s unlikely fo it to be in a TU. I was thinking moe towards Halo 4.

sounds cool, but what about fully forgable firefight maps?

> sounds cool, but what about fully forgable firefight maps?

The AI can’t react to an environment that they’re not programmed for.