Forge/Customization/Playable Characters

This video shows all the things I mention is possible. All of what is mention is for the sake of expanding Halos CG, Forge, Customization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WTPTNlPKs8&spfreload=10

AI: In Halo 5 we should be able to spawn our own AI whether it be Prometheans, Humans, Elites, Grunts, Hunters, Brutes (If in game), Drones, Jackals, etc. We should also be able to create AI battles. For example, any AI set to a certain # will consider only AI designated with the same # friendly and attack any AI that does not share a same #.

Playable Characters: Players should be able to play as an Elite or Spartan in MP, but in Custom Games or Forge we should be allowed to play as any of the Characters stated above. ^

Forge: We should be able to have vehicles such as Scarabs, Anti-air Wraiths, Pelicans, Chopper, Spectre, Shadow, Locust, Phantom, Prowler, Dropship, etc. In Forge, we should be able to have a blank map and be able to place our own geometry (As well as using Forge pieces that are already in today’s Forge) and choosing our own skybox whether it be raining, sunny, snowing, etc. And be given the option of choosing terrain whether it be grasslands, tundra, mountain ranges, swampy, or desert environments.

Armor Customization: In Halo 5, we should be to customize individual parts of our spartan. Like in Reach you could customize you Head, Arms, Legs, Chest, and Visor. You could even mix match armor and decide what you wanted to wear. In Halo 5 beta, so far you can only customize your Head, Visor, and have a full set of armor. I hope they fix this and provide more armor and armor that isn’t just from Halo 4.

Just my very short and brief thinking of what we could do with H5.

Here is some cool armor concepts I found. http://i.imgur.com/LAdCSJ1.jpg
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/278/8/c/halo_____spartan___armor_variant_by_randy_355-d3062x9.png
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/152/b/3/space_suit_concept_by_palaciosni-d67glo1.jpg
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/i/2010/239/4/e/020_advantage_by_scopesearch-d2xexym.jpg
http://40.media.tumblr.com/85fc92c3d43143e1cc1e1bee2c7c3670/tumblr_ncf3uvRSZZ1rxugyqo3_1280.jpg

Bump

Seems alright, but there are a lot of these threads.

The FORGE is a feature I really wanted to have a boost in H5, I really like to create custom maps but the editor was so limited in previous halo games… take a look at the far cry map editor to see the difference… much more features, hability to create anything u want, modify terrain and etc.

> 2533274828750482;4:
> The FORGE is a feature I really wanted to have a boost in H5, I really like to create custom maps but the editor was so limited in previous halo games… take a look at the far cry map editor to see the difference… much more features, hability to create anything u want, modify terrain and etc.

I don’t want to be reported for leaking, but… I heard rumors that- whispers -you will be able to create Forge maps on the PC with Windows 10.

> 2533274877056440;5:
> > 2533274828750482;4:
> > The FORGE is a feature I really wanted to have a boost in H5, I really like to create custom maps but the editor was so limited in previous halo games… take a look at the far cry map editor to see the difference… much more features, hability to create anything u want, modify terrain and etc.
>
>
> I don’t want to be reported for leaking, but… I heard rumors that- whispers -you will be able to create Forge maps on the PC with Windows 10.

Reported. JK. That would be sick.

Don’t forget to add the Broadsword!!! We could have broadsword dog fights as a custom map set in space or a city. That would be different haha. Make it a super upgraded version of Star Wars Battlefront 2’s space battles. Covenant vs UNSC.

The more powerful forge is (and making maps/players accessible), the longer this game will last.

> 2535410166514447;7:
> Don’t forget to add the Broadsword!!! We could have broadsword dog fights as a custom map set in space or a city. That would be different haha. Make it a super upgraded version of Star Wars Battlefront 2’s space battles. Covenant vs UNSC.
>
> The more powerful forge is (and making maps/players accessible), the longer this game will last.

The Broadsword would be an amazing addition.

Sounds REALLY REALLY good the AI Battles :slight_smile:
Do you know the Youtube account GameCheat?

343, please view this Youtube video from Mr Pokephile. It’s only 8 minutes long and has wonderful ideas for forge. He is an outstanding presenter of forge maps and forge tutorials for all Halos. It is a wish list from the forging community about what they would love to see in the new Halo 5 forge world. He sums up the ideas very nicely with images and examples.

Halo 5's Forge - YouTube

> 2533274810283516;10:
> 343, please view this Youtube video from Mr Pokephile. It’s only 8 minutes long and has wonderful ideas for forge. He is an outstanding presenter of forge maps and forge tutorials for all Halos. It is a wish list from the forging community about what they would love to see in the new Halo 5 forge world. He sums up the ideas very nicely with images and examples.
>
>
>
> > 2533274885566464;9:
> > Sounds REALLY REALLY good the AI Battles :slight_smile:
> > Do you know the Youtube account GameCheat?

Nice Vid.

And TribunusCarlos6. Where do you think I got my vid from? lol. Yeah, Gamecheat is great.

Playable elites is high on my list of things I want to see. Ever since H2 I have been an elite. I loved being the only one in a btb match, and get ganked (because back then I could kick butt).

The MAJOR addition I want to see (with it being my profession in any game with it):
Give me back my beloved Horn****et! I almost cried when I saw it was removed in H4, and replaced with a mech. I was forced to hang my wings, and read the manual on piloting a mech (which I became a running riot machine for me).

Agree with more customization, H3 and Reach had that down.

In regard to the AI, lol I remember in the old days on H3 where clones ruled over a large number of maps. That was fun, bring em back!

SORRY FOR SILLY QUESTION… IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE FEMALE MODEL SPARTANS IN HALO 5 forge?

> 2533274843453526;13:
> SORRY FOR SILLY QUESTION… IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE FEMALE MODEL SPARTANS IN HALO 5 forge?

Model?

> 2533274843453526;13:
> SORRY FOR SILLY QUESTION… IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE FEMALE MODEL SPARTANS IN HALO 5 forge?

You can change into male/female in Halo 5, but don’t know about Halo 5 Forge PC (don’t have it).

P.S. Did you see the origin date of this forum?