Forge Creations, What to

I want to gather a few ideas and concepts for some new forge maps for myself to put out. I have and had many ideas for forge maps but what I really want to focus on “right now” is to create something along the lines of where might the Halo series be going from here. I’d like something to relate my maps to so it will really look and feel like your in that part of event and lore.

I’d like to hear what you all would believe to be truly neat and or unique. If your a Halo fan boy, what would you like to see? If your part of a work family in 343I, what might you want to see? Tell me, what does Halo gamers need in a map for you?

Going to get started tonight and I’d like to put my current projects on the shelf and come back to them in time. Tonight I will continue listening to some of the halo soundtracks to inspire myself.

Let me know, Im ecstatic to see what you’ve got in mind.

Recreate the library from HCE and make it work for infection!

create a city experiencing the aftermath of cortanas first attack and make it and assault map with one point and spawn the ball next to red team
red team is the promethians and they take the bomb to a highcommand center to blow it up
have up turned cars and fire and chaos

Recreate the flying part of the arbiter mission in halo 2 and make it a banshee space battle map

> 2535466914543129;2:
> Recreate the library from HCE and make it work for infection!

I don’t want to go up the elevator

Create a map that would be sanghelios and have survivors in a temple and the zombies outside of it the survivors must hold out for one 8 minute round of shielded zombies that have suppressors once seven minutes and fifty seconds have passed have a pelican drop in
the zombies are promethians
the survivors start with ars only and the temple has other plasma weapons in it
the pelican is the pickup for chief and his band of Spartans and elites to get off of sanghelios and back into the fight against cortana

> 2535459112121014;5:
> > 2535466914543129;2:
> > Recreate the library from HCE and make it work for infection!
>
>
> I don’t want to go up the elevator

Recreating the entire level might be impossible but just one level would be awesome with the infected coming out of the pipes.

> 2535459112121014;5:
> > 2535466914543129;2:
> > Recreate the library from HCE and make it work for infection!
>
>
> I don’t want to go up the elevator

Lol.

> 2535466914543129;7:
> > 2535459112121014;5:
> > > 2535466914543129;2:
> > > Recreate the library from HCE and make it work for infection!
> >
> >
> > I don’t want to go up the elevator
>
>
> Recreating the entire level might be impossible but just one level would be awesome with the infected coming out of the pipes.

Yeah that would be the bomb or make the barracks in the level 343 guilty spark and have the survivors run to the outside from zombies
tge outside would have a defensible position and lost of ammo