Forge: Coordinates do not match

I do almost all my forging using coordinates and I noticed that the coordinates in the object position menu is different than the ones on the HUD when you look at an object. This needs to be fixed, because I cannot find a reason why these 2 numbers are different.

> 2805367267898298;1:
> I do almost all my forging using coordinates and I noticed that the coordinates in the object position menu is different than the ones on the HUD when you look at an object. This needs to be fixed, because I cannot find a reason why these 2 numbers are different.

i think the ones in the HUD display with the decimal point in a different place- i.e. it will say 9.50 in the HUD but it will read 09.50 in the toolbar? usually i find i am doing something wrong and the game is right.

> 2533274809055865;2:
> > 2805367267898298;1:
> > I do almost all my forging using coordinates and I noticed that the coordinates in the object position menu is different than the ones on the HUD when you look at an object. This needs to be fixed, because I cannot find a reason why these 2 numbers are different.
>
>
> i think the ones in the HUD display with the decimal point in a different place- i.e. it will say 9.50 in the HUD but it will read 09.50 in the toolbar? usually i find i am doing something wrong and the game is right.

I noticed that the decimal is in a different spot but that’s not the issue. I had an object at 0,0,0 in the object position menu but on the HUD it says 0,0,0.8.