Forge constructs

Has anyone attempted to make any advanced forge constructs with the new features?

Here are some example ideas I have floating around in my head that I probably wont get around to making, I’d be very impressed to see them.

• A ship stationed above the ground with useable drop pods - The map zanzibar/last resort with rotating fan and destructible drop bridge - A catapult - A trojan horse that runs on physics, probably with the body all welded together and 4 wheels that are attached but not welded so that they can roll - An attack blimp that circles constantly in the air, dropping explosives periodically - A transformer that actually transforms - A rube goldberg machine
    While I’m here, does anyone know if there are destructible walls, floors or grates like those you can find in campaign and warzone?

I’ve seen batterning rams that siege fortresses.

Some things I’ve made is a bomber plane with propellers that spin, and a few cool doors. The map I’m working on has police cars and SWAT vans surrounding a dance club.

I wanna make a map like Sanctuary Fortess from Prime 2, with some interesting mechanics to traverse the environment.

I found scripting welded objects doesn’t work too well, buggy. Also scripting each object to move at the same time won’t work well as scripted moving objects are not perfectly consistent.

For a drop pod you would just weld your pod and set physics to normal, have it sit on a hatch that will open with a switch command.

I’ve made mini rubes to preform tasks scripting doesn’t allow. Like extended timers and as a way around scripts not resetting on a new round. Also made one to close an open door a few seconds after automatically, which isn’t possible with scripting.

> 2533274805578773;3:
> I found scripting welded objects doesn’t work too well, buggy. Also scripting each object to move at the same time won’t work well as scripted moving objects are not perfectly consistent.
>
> For a drop pod you would just weld your pod and set physics to normal, have it sit on a hatch that will open with a switch command.
>
> I’ve made mini rubes to preform tasks scripting doesn’t allow. Like extended timers and as a way around scripts not resetting on a new round. Also made one to close an open door a few seconds after automatically, which isn’t possible with scripting.

That last one sounds intriguing, would be handy if you made an infection map that was a labyrinth of small rooms with doors that close themselves.

> 2533274808210415;2:
> I’ve seen batterning rams that siege fortresses.
>
> Some things I’ve made is a bomber plane with propellers that spin, and a few cool doors. The map I’m working on has police cars and SWAT vans surrounding a dance club.
>
> I wanna make a map like Sanctuary Fortess from Prime 2, with some interesting mechanics to traverse the environment.

With the new lighting options you can make fantastic dance clubs, made a really crap one that looks great on the inside thanks to all the pulse, effect and colour options.