Forge Complaints & What I Think

Hey I’m Sygma Salamanda,

I want to get something off my chest really fast, you guys and girls are all complaining about forge controls and how long it takes to get used to. But have you thought it may be slightly better off? I mean in all the Halo games that have forge we had these ugly texture glitches and tons of Z-Fighting. The Z-Fighting snap fixes that, whereas we would have to go into object options, edit coordinates, and go to our texture glitch axis and move it around…

I like the controls at the moment (apart from moving pieces) these controls could have been better, but it took me 5 minutes to get used to, but I bet all of u guys looked at the controls and left because you didn’t know what to do with it. Come on, do you know how long it takes to make a map editor? I tried it took me about two years on my own.

Stop hating forge it’s a good editor it just needs a few tweaks.

I agree

Are you new here?

This is waypoint. Unless it’s just like old halos, with no changes, except with lots of new stuff, people complain.

People are such pessimists these days…

> 2533274805941325;3:
> Are you new here?
>
> This is waypoint. Unless it’s just like old halos, with no changes, except with lots of new stuff, people complain.

Haha yeah that’s true, I guess the halo community is really ****ed up these days :slight_smile: