Forge Bug

Could not find a bug forum so i am posting this here. For some reason I was working on Forge World and saved a new map but when it was saved. Forge World was deleted from the map list. Any ideas. Any one else having this issue.

I’ve heard of many kinds of file system bugs in Reach, but this… This is new.

Did you lose the entire “Forge World” menu, or just the one “Forge World” map?

I lost Forge world from the menu once, but it popped back up after awhile.

Try turning off your xbox, sign in/out ect.

I lost the Map.

I tried turning my system on and off 30 times nothing.

Just took reformatting my whole XBOX.

did you make sure you have the correct drive selected, i know its a long shot but are you sure it was FORGEWORLD or just the map you were working on…Ive honestly never heard of forgeworld being deleted from your HD considering its preprogrammed into your disk and cannot be modified touched or moved in anyway, thats like losing the map SWORDBASE from your disk programming or any other base map…is it a LEGAL copy of the disk or was it torrented? Is the disk scratched to all hell? i cant see how you can lose a BUILT IN map…im not doubting but something is up with the disk whether its scratched to hell or bootlegged or something within the disk. If it is the disk see if gamestop or a local retail will switch it out and try a new disk.

> did you make sure you have the correct drive selected, i know its a long shot but are you sure it was FORGEWORLD or just the map you were working on…Ive honestly never heard of forgeworld being deleted from your HD considering its preprogrammed into your disk and cannot be modified touched or moved in anyway, thats like losing the map SWORDBASE from your disk programming or any other base map…is it a LEGAL copy of the disk or was it torrented? Is the disk scratched to all hell? i cant see how you can lose a BUILT IN map…im not doubting but something is up with the disk whether its scratched to hell or bootlegged or something within the disk. If it is the disk see if gamestop or a local retail will switch it out and try a new disk.

Its ok, he fixed it.