Forge bug since MOR update: unselectable groups

Since the Memories of reach update, several of my maps have several objects that I can no longer select. I am pretty sure that all of these items were grouped. Apparently this same bug occurred around December last year.
note: some of the grouped objects can be selected, it does not seem to be consistent as to why some are selectable and some are not.

Nah, this bug has been around since Forge came out. Create two new objects, then group them. It should group all unselectable objects with those two items. You’ll have to ungroup and regroup them again, but at least you can edit them.

> 2533274808210415;2:
> Nah, this bug has been around since Forge came out. Create two new objects, then group them. It should group all unselectable objects with those two items. You’ll have to ungroup and regroup them again, but at least you can edit them.

hmmm, i will try this out, but I have been creating things and grouping items since this has happened, and it hasnt been adding the unselectable items to the group. Plus there are probably 20-30 items I cannot select on the map.

Never heard of this glitch. So I have no idea how to fix it.

> 2533274808210415;2:
> Nah, this bug has been around since Forge came out. Create two new objects, then group them. It should group all unselectable objects with those two items. You’ll have to ungroup and regroup them again, but at least you can edit them.

yeah I tried doing that, it didnt work for me. I grouped two new items, but I still cannot select the unselectables, and it doesnt group them with the new group.