Forge Bug! FORGERS BEWARE!

I just found a new forge bug that deletes all progress on a forged map!

If your internet goes out while forging it 1) boots you from the map and 2) deletes all progress on the map regardless of saves if you have not quit the map!

I have been working on this map for 4 hours straight and have now lost all the progress I have made! I saved regularly but did not quit out of the map. I still have content of the map from my first save and quit but nothing was saved from the 4 hours I have been forging.

343I You seriously need to fix this bug like ASAP!

Happened to me last night, it’s a shame forge has to have a dedicated server to use it.

> 2533274820846214;2:
> Happened to me last night, it’s a shame forge has to have a dedicated server to use it.

It really is a shame. Especially the fact that their save features do not seem to work if the Internet goes out.

I just feel so frustrated that they did not implement some feature to continue working on a map if this happens, similar to what H2A did IF I remember correctly

Very annoying because this just happened to me. If 343 are planning on keeping Forge an online only thing, then there certainly needs to be some sort of auto-save feature. It would be best if they just made it playable offline.

First you need to be online to play custom games, and now for forge?! Absolutely ridiculous.

> 2533274848195868;4:
> Very annoying because this just happened to me. If 343 are planning on keeping Forge an online only thing, then there certainly needs to be some sort of auto-save feature. It would be best if they just made it playable offline.
>
> First you need to be online to play custom games, and now for forge?! Absolutely ridiculous.

For this will turn a lot of people away from Halo in general. Halo doesnt need to be like Destiny. Halo needs offline features, online features need to be only for MM and nothing more.