Forge budget

Did anyone notice the budget is 1,000,000? is this just for the demo, or is this what we’ll get in the final game? thoughts?

no-one knows

Since the Forge Worlds are no longer superfluously large, I’m assuming we have a lot of memory/bandwidth for more objects.

Yes!

I’ve also noticed the items are cheap:

-4 bunker round.
-About 9 kill balls.
-8 pallets.
-Grav lift.
-And maybe more?

That came to 3,000/1,000,000. I think that’s excellent, I’m very impressed and pleased. :stuck_out_tongue:

the maps look big too, I can’t wait for forge!

Well, we just need to know the amount of Inventory items we have available and then we can make New York!!

1,000,000 made me very happy :smiley:

hope because it’s not just a huge Forge World, we can have more than just 12 Pallets and just 12 Sandbags.

I just hope the budget wasn’t just some sort of temporary thing for the demo.

They said during the RTX video of it and in some articles that 1,000,000 is the new forge budget. While most items are cheap, some of them will be expensive (From one of those articles I read on it and cant be bothered to look up now)

I just hope they don’t use the Item limit per category like what Reach had.

> I just hope they don’t use the Item limit per category like what Reach had.

Agreed, that was dumb, but was at least better that halo 3 where it had single items run out.

> > I just hope they don’t use the Item limit per category like what Reach had.
>
> Agreed, that was dumb, but was at least better that halo 3 where it had single items run out.

Although, I can honestly say I would rather have 100 of each type of block, for example, than 100 building blocks total (however, the ideal situation would be a big enough category total that you could place 100 of each type if you wanted to, but would still allow you to place more than 100 of any particular block as long as the category max wasn’t reached). I guess between per category and per item limits, neither is inherently better than the other. It just depends on how its done.