Forge budget in Halo 4.

I don’t know if it’s me but , wasn’t the Forge budget of Halo 4’s Ravine Forge map like a Million $ or something like that when they showed it at the RTX Event ??
I just want to know cause I noticed in the latest Forge video that the budget is 10 000 $.

Ravine in the final build also says $10,000.

Most of what we saw at PAX was very early build, and lots of placeholders. $1,000,000 budget must have been one of those.

Ah ok , did they also say before that some items would cost more than before ?
Cause if that was going to be the case then a Million $ would not be that different ,
so I’m guessing some stuff in Halo 4 are gonna be less expensive just so it kinda feels like you can buy more ???

> I don’t know if it’s me but , wasn’t the Forge budget of Halo 4’s Ravine Forge map like a Million $ or something like that when they showed it at the RTX Event ??
> I just want to know cause I noticed in the latest Forge video that the budget is 10 000 $.

'restrictions breed creativity"
~unkown genius
:stuck_out_tongue:
but seriously it was probally because for RTX the game wasnt gold yet and they just wanted to let people have fun with it and see what it was like.

noticed that too, really annoys me because we’re just as restricted as we were in reach, did you notice when they flicked through the wall options that the setup was the same as reach and the same number as well? really really annoyed.

honestly, with the improvments to the objects gemotry and texture i would have thought we would have a larger limit not the same, the map i was planning to expand upon has now become an impossible task due to lack of objects, -Yoinking!- great >:(

I am more disappointed in the smaller forge levels.