forge bot eye colour

I want to be able to change my forge bots eye colour in halo 4

Why?

Umm, that’s an interesting idea. To be honest however, I’d think something like that is completely useless and isn’t really worth the time to implement.

We may not even be a Monitor for a sort of ‘Forge’ mode in Halo 4, we killed Guilty Spark, the only living Monitor known by us.

But if it was, I would love to have a purple eye ball, for the sake of it looking wicked.

EDIT: Heck, I would prefer this, if I was on Red Team - Red Eye, Blue Team - Blue Eye etc.

> Umm, that’s an interesting idea. To be honest however, I’d think something like that is completely useless and isn’t really worth the time to implement.

so having fun stuff in halo is useless? I would totally enjoy having a red eyed monitor.

> We may not even be a Monitor for a sort of ‘Forge’ mode in Halo 4, we killed Guilty Spark, the only living Monitor known by us.
>
> Actually in H2 when you meet grave mind you meet a red moniter I believe it was the one who belonged to installation 05
>
> although correct me if I’m wrong =]

> > We may not even be a Monitor for a sort of ‘Forge’ mode in Halo 4, we killed Guilty Spark, the only living Monitor known by us.
> >
> > Actually in H2 when you meet grave mind you meet a red moniter I believe it was the one who belonged to installation 05
> >
> > although correct me if I’m wrong =]
>
> He was assimilated by the Gravemind, which was wiped out when Halo fired. (If the monitor survived the activation, it would’ve been destroyed by the Ark ripping itself and Halo apart).
>
> Not to mention the Halo CEA terminals hint at it being almost rampant for thousands of years.

> > > We may not even be a Monitor for a sort of ‘Forge’ mode in Halo 4, we killed Guilty Spark, the only living Monitor known by us.
> > >
> > > Actually in H2 when you meet grave mind you meet a red moniter I believe it was the one who belonged to installation 05
> > >
> > > although correct me if I’m wrong =]
> >
> > He was assimilated by the Gravemind, which was wiped out when Halo fired. (If the monitor survived the activation, it would’ve been destroyed by the Ark ripping itself and Halo apart).
> >
> > Not to mention the Halo CEA terminals hint at it being almost rampant for thousands of years.
>
> Did not know this … Thanks =]
>
> But when you think about it,
> it makes sense :L

Who would like rampancy red as their forge eye color?

The Eye colour should change depending on what team you’re on.

This guy is obviously joking.

It should be the colour of the team you’re on, definitely. I’ve always wanted to see that little bit of customization, which wouldn’t be too hard either.

> Umm, that’s an interesting idea. To be honest however, I’d think something like that is completely useless and isn’t really worth the time to implement.

It really wouldn’t take that long to implement, it could easily be done in a few hours at most. Just associate the colour of the Monitor’s eye with your Spartan colour/team colour.

I could see this happening. Whatever team your on in forge, that team’s color gets transfered over to your monitor’s main color. Like, the eye would glow yellow if your on the yellow team. Or, the monitor’s faint trail of light he/she left behind while flying around would also be yellow. Why not go ahead and throw this feature into the game? No real reason NOT to.

ok

> Who would like rampancy red as their forge eye color?

me

I’d like this. Just put it to whatever team you’re on is the color eye you have. Red team for a red eye, green team for a green eye, ect.

This is one of the details that show you if 343 have put there hearts and souls into the game or are just using the name of the franchise to make cheap cash so now do you think they will include that sort of detail
But its a great idea

It would be cool, but you don’t even see yourself in monitor mode and it’s not really important.