Forge Auto Missile Launchers?

I’m trying to make a map where there is constantly a heavy rain of missiles (fusion coils) from cliffs above… I know how to make an artillery thing that you can walk near and it launches a fusion coil… but is there a way to get the fusion coils to constantly respawn , fire (from a man cannon or something), explode, then respawn at the cannon again?

You can go in the fusion coil’s settings and put respawn time 0, “minimun number on the map” the lowest possible. You have to do this for every coil in the map, I think.

I believe you can build a single fusion coil on a spot slightly raised off the ground, and set the minimum amount on map to 36. (I believe that’s the highest)
Once you have it set, you can then build the man cannon so that it will automatically push the fusion coil, and once the fusion coil explodes, it will automatically re-spawn.
You might have to make several launching sites, I haven’t messed around in Forge in awhile.

> I’m trying to make a map where there is constantly a heavy rain of missiles (fusion coils) from cliffs above… I know how to make an artillery thing that you can walk near and it launches a fusion coil… but is there a way to get the fusion coils to constantly respawn , fire (from a man cannon or something), explode, then respawn at the cannon again?

Place the man cannon where preferred.
Place a fusion coil above it so it is just out of the “grab” of the cannon.
Set the fusion coil to fixed or phased while placing it.
Set the minimum number to the maximum as well as the maximum number.
Set the respawn time to 1 second.
When you have the coil in place without grabbing the coil change the setting to normal physics.
knock the coil with a block or any other part.

The coil should keep respawning as long as it explodes on impact.
That should help, any problems message me.