Forge And Spartan armor ideas!!!

I’m going to start off by saying, I love Halo.

1: Forge, think about Forge, what a genius invention for gaming creativity. Forge needs to have new elements such as, a destination & switch tools where you can apply a on off lever or button or what ever, to a certain object to make things like elevators, gates, traps etc. better color control of objects, maybe a vehicular editor for weapons, insignias, textures. wheels etc. WEATHER CONTROL ow yea i said it WEATHER CONTROL and time
who wouldn’t want to have a dark map in snow forcing you to use night-vision or thermal. WATER LEVELS to be able to put water on a HUGE box or something, FOG, nuf said there.

<mark><mark>(BRING BACK THE FORGE PHOTO PHYSICS FOR GLARE AND EXPLOSIONS LIKE IN PHOTOS below)</mark></mark>)

In this album (click here) the ability to take such BEAUTIFUL photos was taken out of reach and resolution to the game. when ever i had friends over we would be playing 4-player split-screen and we would disappear to each other just a few feet away, that needs to be corrected

Mainly Forge needs to be a under water, land and sea lots of space for airial combat, and the ability to fly off into a vast space above your map.

2: Custom armor.

Halo: Reach in my expectations was GRAND, in the sense of armor customizable options.
What Halo 4 needs in this aspect is.

1: Helmet LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of variables to customize, more visor colors more universal attachments to the helmets.

2: The options to have either per-made emblems or fully, FULLY customizable ones.(or the ability to upload your own creation)

3: Use REAL COLORS more shades of colors and real names for the colors.

4: Bungie never took off the helmet of master chief? thats dumb ive read the books i know what John Spartan-117 looks like. A better way to deal with what he looks like, make him customizable. Like in masseffect, Elderscrolls etc etc.

343 Industries is going to “re-birth” Halo Master Chief, Cortana. and we are going to be fighting the forerunners LOT HARDER THAN THE COVENANT OR THE FLOOD. I hope this hits them hard, BUT I also want them to succeed in bringing back one of my favorite fantasy heroes…Good luck 343 this is…SPARTAN 117 Boy waiting for your reply.

We are NOT going to be fughting the forerunners, that is pure speculation. Nothing more.

Yeah the forerunners are dead man… i dont know where youve been.

> Yeah the forerunners are dead man… i dont know where youve been.

They actually aren’t.

> > Yeah the forerunners are dead man… i dont know where youve been.
>
> They actually aren’t.

Its a CONSHPIRACEE,MAN! The governmenshs feeding ussh liesh,man…

Yeah, I mean we are going to be in a Shield World,which was meant to protect the forerunner population from the Halo Array. Hence the Shield Worlds collectively being called “The Shield” and the Halo Array being collectively called “The Sword.” Its highly possible that we may see forerunners…

> > > Yeah the forerunners are dead man… i dont know where youve been.
> >
> > They actually aren’t.
>
> Its a CONSHPIRACEE,MAN! The governmenshs feeding ussh liesh,man…
>
> Yeah, I mean we are going to be in a Shield World,which was meant to protect the forerunner population from the Halo Array. Hence the Shield Worlds collectively being called “The Shield” and the Halo Array being collectively called “The Sword.” Its highly possible that we may see forerunners…

You are in violation of Section B-22-F In the ONI’s Top Secret information. This is punishable by law.

We request you not give Top Secret information.

OW OW, and to confirm my thing about the GRAPHICS look at this image

http://i56.tinypic.com/e9jec3.jpg

> > Yeah the forerunners are dead man… i dont know where youve been.
>
> They actually aren’t.

Source?

OP I agree with the weather options in forge, but the idea of customising vehicles is dumb. This is Halo, not a racing simulator. Perhaps warthogs with team colours but nothing more.
As for time, we already have filters which emulate different times of day, but the added ability to change the skybox from a day sky to a night sky would be pretty math.