Forge and New Weapons/Vehicles

In forge when it comes out and do believe I speak for all forgers. We are hoping that all weapons and vehicles are available to our disposal like the legendary weapons and the upgraded versions like open hand and closed fist. Or ghost ultra or sword wraith. Also budget because we were hoping for removal or greater number that doesn’t affect the cost of what you are grabbing.

-DarkSasukeX

I’m sure all of that will be at your disposal. They say this is the biggest and greatest Forge yet so I’m expecting them to be there

> 2533274883270007;2:
> I’m sure all of that will be at your disposal. They say this is the biggest and greatest Forge yet so I’m expecting them to be there

Sarcasm?

That would be my take. For forge to be of any use we’ll need some form of file share.

I’m not going to hold my breath.

> 2763816199892205;3:
> > 2533274883270007;2:
> > I’m sure all of that will be at your disposal. They say this is the biggest and greatest Forge yet so I’m expecting them to be there
>
>
> Sarcasm?
>
> That would be my take. For forge to be of any use we’ll need some form of file share.
>
> I’m not going to hold my breath.

You have a point in order for forge to actually be fun is file share

> 2763816199892205;3:
> > 2533274883270007;2:
> > I’m sure all of that will be at your disposal. They say this is the biggest and greatest Forge yet so I’m expecting them to be there
>
>
> Sarcasm?
>
> That would be my take. For forge to be of any use we’ll need some form of file share.
>
> I’m not going to hold my breath.

I think they will release it with forge, it wouldn’t make much sense to have it now, considering it wouldn’t be useful for anything because clips and screenshots can be saved by the DVR

Bringing back couch coop also b/c not most people play forge so it gets boring