Forge and H2:A.

We don’t know a lot about Forge in Halo 2 Anniversary, but we do know that we’re being given quite a few options. With only six maps shipping with Halo 2: Anniversary, we need to make a lot of maps to round out the experience. Anybody planning on making maps in the first week?

first week… first day more like, i love forge, its what i mainly do and ive had some requests from numerous people so ill be making a start on the first map pack of my series, also ill just be getting to grips with what they have on there, what pieces, what textures, what maps etc

I’ll surely be forging some awesome things that my friends always play. My friends always love my maps. :smiley:

> 2533274809306688;3:
> I’ll surely be forging some awesome things that my friends always play. My friends always love my maps. :smiley:

you got some pics of your maps mate? wouldnt mind checking them out :slight_smile: love seeing other peoples creations

> 2533274812624078;4:
> > 2533274809306688;3:
> > I’ll surely be forging some awesome things that my friends always play. My friends always love my maps. :smiley:
>
>
> you got some pics of your maps mate? wouldnt mind checking them out :slight_smile: love seeing other peoples creations

No, sadly I don’t. I made some decent maps on Halo 3 like cops and robbers, mazes and some others. On Halo Reach I made huge mazes (not really mazes eventually, just large buildings) where there was 1 zombie to hunt you and your team down. Had some fun scary moments. And of some duckhunt maps. :]

Yeah, I’m really excited to mess around with the Forge. I’ve been looking into map design and want to get really good at designing competitive maps.

And speaking of mazes, I actually made one in Halo 3 that nobody was able to solve…well it was a puzzle, actually. I just named it with the word maze in it because I was a moron.

To be fair, it got flat out ridiculous a way’s in. Became less of a puzzle and more of a luck/annoyance thing. The puzzle parts of it are really good though if I say so myself. I think I’ll remake that in the MCC with more puzzle and less ridiculousness.

> 2533274819515582;6:
> Yeah, I’m really excited to mess around with the Forge. I’ve been looking into map design and want to get really good at designing competitive maps.
>
> And speaking of mazes, I actually made one in Halo 3 that nobody was able to solve…well it was a puzzle, actually. I just named it with the word maze in it because I was a moron.
>
> To be fair, it got flat out ridiculous a way’s in. Became less of a puzzle and more of a luck/annoyance thing. The puzzle parts of it are really good though if I say so myself. I think I’ll remake that in the MCC with more puzzle and less ridiculousness.

Oh, but mine wasn’t a puzzle maze. It was just a maze where you were trapped in with zombies. >:]

I’ll be forging at midnight on launch day.

> 2533274809306688;5:
> > 2533274812624078;4:
> > > 2533274809306688;3:
> > > I’ll surely be forging some awesome things that my friends always play. My friends always love my maps. :smiley:
> >
> >
> >
> > you got some pics of your maps mate? wouldnt mind checking them out :slight_smile: love seeing other peoples creations
>
>
> No, sadly I don’t. I made some decent maps on Halo 3 like cops and robbers, mazes and some others. On Halo Reach I made huge mazes (not really mazes eventually, just large buildings) where there was 1 zombie to hunt you and your team down. Had some fun scary moments. And of some duckhunt maps. :]

Ah shame mate! I made alot of slayer, big team, CTF and infection maps

I likely won’t be forging the first day I get the game. I’ll probably start off fully customizing my character (including Spartan ID, armor, control scheme, etc.) before doing anything. I’ll then play through the campaigns of Halo CE and 2 (since I have never played them before). After completing the campaigns I’ll jump into some Halo 2 Anniversary multiplayer. Then I’ll start forging.

I’ll probably start off by constructing a base, outfitted with vehicles, weapons, etc. I’ll then create a base adjacent to the previous one for the other team. Then I’ll invite some players to engage in base warfare through custom game.

> 2533274796680285;1:
> We don’t know a lot about Forge in Halo 2 Anniversary, but we do know that we’re being given quite a few options. With only six maps shipping with Halo 2: Anniversary, we need to make a lot of maps to round out the experience. Anybody planning on making maps in the first week?

After I play the holy crap out of Halo 2A, I’ll have a go at maki MG a map. Maybe I’ll start at a Halo 3 map.

I’ll be forging my famous D Day map on the new Stone Town and Last Resort in Halo 3! It can get very competitive if people follow the rules. I will also be constructing my warthog run maps where there’s a zombie floating in the sky and has to launch rockets and snipe out the drivers before they reach a teleporter. I will aslo be making my Fat Kid custom games maps!