Forge and Custom Games out of sync

Not really a forum kinda guy but I’m out of options at this point.

So I adapt this green screen map for my own production and on forge it looks pretty sweet however in Custom Games (to use the machinima tools) it’s out of whack and interfering with my shots. Any ideas on a fix?

Video example here: - YouTube

Lazy link

I have, at times, noticed differences in Forge and Customs. Try raising the chromas on the floor a tiny bit. You might see some minor clipping at the feet, but if you composite it well, you can hide it pretty easily.

I made a map with a vent duct (before they made pieces for it) that worked well in Forge, but I couldn’t navigate it in Customs.

> 2533274808210415;3:
> I have, at times, noticed differences in Forge and Customs. Try raising the chromas on the floor a tiny bit. You might see some minor clipping at the feet, but if you composite it well, you can hide it pretty easily.
>
> I made a map with a vent duct (before they made pieces for it) that worked well in Forge, but I couldn’t navigate it in Customs.

Yeah been fiddling a bit and it’s working to some degree but it would be nice to not have to deal with it at all. Good to know it isn’t just me though.