Forge additions

I know forge wishlists are probably everywhere, with scale especially involving AI, turret scripting, etc. A topic I haven’t seen yet was maybe the ability to rip objects from the campaign into our multiplayer maps. I’ve made a point about begging for a terrain builder for years especially one similar to the FarCry games, including a foliage “paint” tool. On top of that, keeping the terrain objects Halo already currently offers. A step up too would be to somehow utilize objects from past Halo games with texture upscales and what not to also create more options to build with. This also relates to FarCry as well, as the 5th game made use of assets from even the Assassin Creed games, which was neat in giving players more variety. If something like that wasn’t possible I’d understand, but I don’t think I’m too hopeful in believing that this new Forge would dominate the market in player freedom and creativity, something Halo has always had in the bag, even if sometimes it takes a few months down the line to feature new content… Anywho I don’t think something like this wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibilities.

One of the biggest problems with Halo 5’s Forge is that players had to build everything from scratch. Prefabs need to be made available at launch for players who aren’t that skilled with Forge.

The more options that are added the better, can’t go wrong with near-unlimited customization options.

> 2533274807993125;3:
> The more options that are added the better, can’t go wrong with near-unlimited customization options.

It depends on how much the supported platforms will be able to handle.

> 2533274859620752;4:
> > 2533274807993125;3:
> > The more options that are added the better, can’t go wrong with near-unlimited customization options.
>
> It depends on how much the supported platforms will be able to handle.

True. I found Halo 5’s forge to have a wide assortment of options for forgers to use, a new forge in that vein would be great in my opinion.

> 2533274807993125;5:
> > 2533274859620752;4:
> > > 2533274807993125;3:
> > > The more options that are added the better, can’t go wrong with near-unlimited customization options.
> >
> > It depends on how much the supported platforms will be able to handle.
>
> True. I found Halo 5’s forge to have a wide assortment of options for forgers to use, a new forge in that vein would be great in my opinion.

So long as it is friendly to less experienced Forgers, I will be content with it. A lot of my friends were seriously intimidated by Halo 5’s Forge.