Forge 2.0

So many new features.

Rotation snaps, Item modes like: normal, phased, and fixed, nudges to get that perfect placement, and so much more. Also, Forge World. I have a feeling there are going to be endless community maps that will continue to blow everyone’s minds :slight_smile:

> What are your thoughts about the new forge, and what are you most excited about?

I, personally, can’t wait to forge in the “space area” of Zealot!

Space Mongooses, everywhere.

> I, personally, can’t wait to forge in the “space area” of Zealot!

Ah yeah!

I’m interested in how you can modify that, if at all. It’d be funny to reverse it in my opinion xD

> > I, personally, can’t wait to forge in the “space area” of Zealot!
>
> Ah yeah!
>
> I’m interested in how you can modify that, if at all. It’d be funny to reverse it in my opinion xD

SUPER GRAVITY? Like… 8 Ton Mongooses? You’re a bold kid.

> > > I, personally, can’t wait to forge in the “space area” of Zealot!
> >
> > Ah yeah!
> >
> > I’m interested in how you can modify that, if at all. It’d be funny to reverse it in my opinion xD
>
> SUPER GRAVITY? Like… 8 Ton Mongooses? You’re a bold kid.

No, like make the outside gravity heavier, and inside lighter, that if you fall in your floating down slowly trying to get out xP

> > > > I, personally, can’t wait to forge in the “space area” of Zealot!
> > >
> > > Ah yeah!
> > >
> > > I’m interested in how you can modify that, if at all. It’d be funny to reverse it in my opinion xD
> >
> > SUPER GRAVITY? Like… 8 Ton Mongooses? You’re a bold kid.
>
> No, like make the outside gravity heavier, and inside lighter, that if you fall in your floating down slowly trying to get out xP

Aww. I liked the idea of 8 ton Mongooses though. :c

Though, your idea sounds neat too!

My thoughts were “Yes! Now I can hurl objects at my friends with extreme precision!”

> My thoughts were “Yes! Now I can hurl objects at my friends with extreme precision!”

Lol. I’ve always wanted a slayer-like forge mode.

Like, each team has a budget, and can use it how they see fit on their side of the map, and after 2 min or so the map unlocks and everyone fights to 50 kills or something. It’d be interesting to see lol. Whether you used the budget to build a map, or just buy weapons xD

griffball + top of zealot +forge = epicness

There is also a new camera feature. Which can be placed anywhere on the map. Whatever the camera (blue/red/green/etc) is looking at is what the team (blue/red/green/etc) see’s while the game is setting up. Those 10 or so seconds before the actual match starts.

http://www.bungie.net/images/News/Inline10/incomp_cart_3/Loadout_Cam.jpg

I can see this being used along with some Forged text to make some really cool maps.

>

Interesting :slight_smile:

But text? Is there just text you can place? Or you just talking weapon text?

Now I’m hoping there is text though lol, there could be all kinds of things you could do with that! =D

I was just mentioning moving objects in forge to create letters. Like weapon text or whatnot.

Although having the map description pop up in the beginning would also be cool.

Simply amazing. After being a little disappointed from the beta, seeing Forge World renewed my faith in Bungie entirely. The fact that they listened to their fanbase so well, and responded by creating Forge World is awesome. Now people like me who had no skills at forging in H3 have the opportunity to create complex maps with ease.

~Hawk

Super awesome .

I CAN’T WAIT!!!

It is going to be awesome, everything about forge world looks epic.

I can see me spending more time in forge than the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have to say, Forge 2.0 is pretty impressive.

To be honest, it’s almost overwhelming. I don’t know where I should start first!

> I have to say, Forge 2.0 is pretty impressive.
>
> To be honest, it’s almost overwhelming. I don’t know where I should start first!

Best part? No matter where you start… it’s a great place to start.

-Jon

I’m definitely Forging around the waterfalls at The Lagoon.

> > I have to say, Forge 2.0 is pretty impressive.
> >
> > To be honest, it’s almost overwhelming. I don’t know where I should start first!
>
> Best part? No matter where you start… it’s a great place to start.
>
> -Jon

True.

I can’t wait to see what some of the more ambitious forgers in the community build with these new tools.

In Halo 3, users were able to create spectacular maps using crude glitches and tricks. Now that these are actual tools, the forging community is going to asplode with amazing content for us to play around with. Even the most inexperienced forger can build something amazing. For that, I salute Bungie.