Forfeiting credits

It has been a while since I went on halo reach and today I accidentally agreed to forfeit credits to go online. I have xbox live but I rarely get gold and If I get gold I don’t intend to go online on halo reach I usually play if I have friends to play with locally. I was wondering if there is any way that I can get my rank and credits restored because I have heard that if you don’t go online for a while your rank and credits decrease but I don’t know if this is true or not. Can any one please help me thank you

No it isn’t possible to get the credits/rank restored. Once you clicked agree, that was it. The credits you earned offline (silver account) are reduced to the equivalent of what you would have earned if you had been playing online. This is a built in game feature created by Bungie to stop people boosting high ranks/armour and taking them online. It is not reversible by 343.

Oh ok thanks for the help

i have xbox live sliver, my gold just ran out. if i get reset to recuit, i’ll likily be angrier than big mean & green + would you forfeit chief’s rank? would for forfeit you own staff’s reach credits? if so, then it’s not me that should be climing from fire & brim stine. tomestones you say? careful don’t mistakenly curse your selves… /!\ ?